D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello,
the game update is almost finished, also for people who complain about delay of game: YOu should just count back we updated sometimes 2 versions in a month, so we can not be late with the update:) the thing we get the support monthly does not mean we NEEd to update monthly i guess and we did not tell you this is a rule for us anywhere(even if we doa n update every months and it is a hold for us).
We are people with family event, health problem as everyone else.:) also if we get a delay we ususally update a bigger or complicated version for you.We work on the game and we wont forget to make an update:)
Our programmer is a nice man and he never avoids to help people or animals by accident or weather issues. Once a bridge fell down and he went there to help, i worried for him a lot XD. So if he is a bit late with the update, he sure has a reason. :)
If he does not answer here , he might work on the game update all day and night , than he falles asleep.

So please be patient and enjoy the update if we release:) Also please be safe!!!

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Hello,
the game update is almost finished, also for people who complain about delay of game: YOu should just count back we updated sometimes 2 versions in a month, so we can not be late with the update:) the thing we get the support monthly does not mean we NEEd to update monthly i guess and we did not tell you this is a rule for us anywhere(even if we doa n update every months and it is a hold for us).
We are people with family event, health problem as everyone else.:) also if we get a delay we ususally update a bigger or complicated version for you.We work on the game and we wont forget to make an update:)
Our programmer is a nice man and he never avoids to help people or animals by accident or weather issues. Once a bridge fell down and he went there to help, i worried for him a lot XD. So if he is a bit late with the update, he sure has a reason. :)
If he does not answer here , he might work on the game update all day and night , than he falles asleep.

So please be patient and enjoy the update if we release:) Also please be safe!!!
A lot of us know that it is imply when the team never gives a date, because like you said anything could happen and you guys have lifes outside the internet, we'll wait for it until is done like always.

Bless you guys.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Hello,

you touch my heart, I am ready to wait more and you are right they have there life and family

Last edited:

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
And i don't think the dev are lazy ,they provide new things in every update and the content they give us is also very good no matter how much they earn and take time ,it's all about there content ,there hardwork and there will to improve there game more better ,so i think yes they take time but after taking the time there content and hardwork balance every thing :)
LOVE YOU MILFTOON :love:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Hello,

are you a milftoon developer?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Dude he’s the legendary artist behind all the drawings in comics and games of Milftoon
I didn't know, it's not like that some sort of easy access information. Also, on that same subject, does he draw every comic then? The disney like cartoons, and also the other ones? Where's enjoy the party part 4?????????????????????

Mar 27, 2019
People in this forum got a little out of hand, but I get it. They are all just super excited to see what the new update brings and become a little impatient. Just try to be a bit nicer about you're approach my friends, I know the wait is hard and you're hard too as well as my own monkey stick but let us not let our built up nuts be taken out on these good people for supplying us with the material to release our glorious loads into our dollar store tp

Reactions: Hajtand

CrocHold

Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.
It now feels that you guys have not abandoned us and are still by our side.
And this helps to get going without any worries about this awesome game.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
you wont find a better crew. ppl are so quick to hate, but no other dev updates as regular, lets ppl know wats going on, and is as consistent

AND they put the stuff here for the freeloaders. they have gotten a big fan base for a reason
that's my man!!! Personally I believe that Milftoon team are the best in this industry as they do stuff what all of us wants!

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
you wont find a better crew. ppl are so quick to hate, but no other dev updates as regular, lets ppl know wats going on, and is as consistent

AND they put the stuff here for the freeloaders. they have gotten a big fan base for a reason
Fully agree!

This is one of the most transparent and consistent devs.

I remember shit talking them at the start for completely non intuitive gameplay.
& absolutely every topic I raised up was answered, solved and bettered during the development.

They earned my trust & I will stand by them.

P.S. they actually seem to enjoy seeing people enjoying the game. Only reason I can find for them being so active on a pirate site (truth be told, its also their client base, but its a pirate site, nonetheless) is if they actually stand by their fan base.

So even more power to them, i'd support that!

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes