Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Fully agree!

I remember shit talking them at the start for completely non intuitive gameplay.
& absolutely every topic I raised up was answered, solved and bettered during the development.

They earned my trust & I will stand by them.
You're not alone. I often criticized milftoon-drama before for dragging on the Linda's progression in the past, but well, I totally changed my perception. He's one of the best patreons when it comes to communication and constructive criticism. Always deliver regular updates and often responds to ideas from non-patreons, which is very rare here. Still waiting to rate the game with a well deserved 5 stars. It deserves it.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I was a little on the fence, when I started supporting them around year ago with a mid tier sub. I've never regretted supporting them and when I'm honest with myself. I realize, I always look forward to their next update. Meaning they must be doing something right.

They are stable, consistent, and transparent in their development. They are not THE BEST in that regard, but they are definitely TOP tier.

There are a only a few updates over the year, I've felt were a little lackluster. This is only relative to their own updates. Compared to all too many devs on Patreon the few relative lackluster updates are still above average.

Their engagement with the community is admirable to say the least as Yamakasi20 also indicated.

Kudos from me to team Milftoon Drama.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
This work does not take its right in terms of support :cry:

There are games that will be updated after five months, and the update period is not that long
And find support up to 100 thousand dollars Why? :confused:

The art that they are making is tiring and stressful. You imagine what it means to paint every frame in a second :)

and the dev also responds to requests from supportive and non-supportive members and interacts with them :D

I hope that the supporters support this game and spread it everywhere in the world :love:

I want the number of supporters to reach 10,000 :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Citlaly

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
This work does not take its right in terms of support :cry:

There are games that will be updated after five months, and the update period is not that long
And find support up to 100 thousand dollars Why? :confused:

The art that they are making is tiring and stressful. You imagine what it means to paint every frame in a second :)

and the dev also responds to requests from supportive and non-supportive members and interacts with them :D

I hope that the supporters support this game and spread it everywhere in the world :love:

I want the number of supporters to reach 10,000 :giggle:
I would love to be a support but in the country where I live the dollar is very expensive ... 6 R$ for 1$ dollar.

• Sad
Reactions: V&M
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes