Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
well, Inusen said it needed one scene to be inserted in the game and get that translated to Enlgish, if that doesn't create bugs we should have the game for tomorrow.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
sorry to ask here but, how far can i go ? i already build up 11 houses and have more than enough resources.
also i already talk to the old woman and the vikings as well, this is the end of this version?

i'm really enjoying this game
Fauna is next to the fist small house, click on her too to talk and you will find the end by her:)

Reactions: allintine

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
well, Inusen said it needed one scene to be inserted in the game and get that translated to Enlgish, if that doesn't create bugs we should have the game for tomorrow.
There is an error, I tough of my strategy game, but our programmer told me he fixes some dialog problems(he made it really fast) than he finishes the game , that is the last step:) I inserted Linda because of fun:)

• Wow
Reactions: Spymon06 and Noce

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
For iOS, what is the text name of the file I need to select to open the game? I downloaded the files to the mega app and extracted them but nothing I click on is opening the game to play

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I will be extremely disappointed, if this scene was made just to try to please (if by chance this scene was not part of the original plot), if something is forced, or sausage filling (as they say here).
Approved. My only concern is that I'm going on holiday in less than 36 hours and I would be very sad to miss the update. Got a feeling that we're gonna get some nice surprises in it. Won't lie, I'll still have internet on my phone which uses Android, but I hate playing on it. Not the same feeling as on a PC. :/

Reactions: V&M

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
No, it seems to be gone right?
He helped me a lot, telling me the story of the game until the almost current version.
I have a lot to thank him for.
Ok. I trust you. It's just that you both have the same positive vibes and way of talking. ;)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes