Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
is there any saved v30 for the android version? If so, where was it saved?
Saves are compatible now. You should be able to use the PC save file on Android. There is a save of 0.29 posted on the 1st post.
The location however depends on the phone and brand.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Saves are compatible now. You should be able to use the PC save file on Android. There is a save of 0.29 posted on the 1st post.
The location however depends on the phone and brand.
excellent I will hope that someone shares a save of the v30 version. Thank you very much for your work, when I am a little better economically I will undoubtedly give my Support in patreon, they really deserve it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I finished updating 31 :cool:

The update is good because Linda is there :love:

I was hoping to see her completely naked, but unfortunately it did not happen. Well, I will wait for the next updates :sneaky:

I think it was very tiring in programming and that is the reason for the delay. I appreciate and appreciate the developer with all my heart :D

I know that our requests do not end, but we very much like this game :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for your hard work and effort Inusen and Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
If you haven't played it yet, don't open it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to hear about about this but in all due respect , the scene right after that one shows quite a good penetration shot along with the scene before and after.
I hope you change your mind and we will (like always) try to improve.

Reactions: 1985

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I finished updating 31 :cool:

The update is good because Linda is there :love:

I was hoping to see her completely naked, but unfortunately it did not happen. Well, I will wait for the next updates :sneaky:

I think it was very tiring in programming and that is the reason for the delay. I appreciate and appreciate the developer with all my heart :D

I know that our requests do not end, but we very much like this game :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for your hard work and effort Inusen and Milftoon-Drama
Thank you too !!! xxx

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
If you haven't played it yet, don't open it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, I understand how you feel. I like you. I want Linda in all her hot situations, but you must know that there are 100 updates, and the developer does not want Linda to lose her presence during the 100 updates, so you must be patient. :D

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
First off people need to stop complaining these guys have a good track record and this was the first time it took a bit longer for the update.. Second, the animation wasn't bad, there were excellent shots after the animation. Linda will have many scenes so stop saying you not going to play any more let's be real you are still going to play! I just wished we got some action with Linda in the swimsuit but maybe in the future.

Anyways thank you for the hard work and looking forward to future updates.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
First off people need to stop complaining these guys have a good track record and this was the first time it took a bit longer for the update.. Second, the animation wasn't bad, there were excellent shots after the animation. Linda will have many scenes so stop saying you not going to play any more let's be real you are still going to play! I just wished we got some action with Linda in the swimsuit but maybe in the future.

Anyways thank you for the hard work and looking forward to future updates.
Thank You !!!

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
We did not specify the time, we told a few days XD Someone guesses the time XD
Inusen will we ever see Linda in the valentine outfit u drew on Patreon in the game. It was so nice ;). Anyways thank you and the MD team for the good update I enjoyed it.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Inusen will we ever see Linda in the valentine outfit u drew on Patreon in the game. It was so nice ;). Anyways thank you and the MD team for the good update I enjoyed it.
She was posted on Patreon as extra and in HD to be used as Desktop Background for Tier 3-4 supporters

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
We did not specify the time, we told a few days XD Someone guesses the time XD
We posted that the update was coming in roughly 48 hours (2 days ago) but many did not see the edit soon after that said "Give or Take" so yeah , people then started guessing the time XD. Either way , it doesn't matter now since the update is up. ^_^

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes