exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ok im going to be really honest right now the animations are NOT doing well, i just now finished the 0.30 (i only had the final scene to do, in case wondering yea i saved and left it hanging and i forgot) and 0.31,
0.30 so alicia animation, the cock rubbing on her ass was ok it could have been far much better it was done a bit lazy and rushed same time, penetration was good but the rest was.. man dissapoiting, has soon he penetrated her i saw him like move a tiny bit on her and i kept clicking slowly reading it and im going like when is he going to start fucking her and then he cums i was confused and mindblown how they managed to fuck that animation up it could have been done way much better,
Now 0.31 i saw it was House milf/Mom scene i was hyped so i reached the animation everything was good except the animation, the animation was decent but not good, the interaction and art was done correctly and was exciting but when we reach the animation it was a complete dissapointment that animation should have atleast one more angle so we could see more it almost felt like i was seeing a standing still CG, the update was exciting but was a big dissapointment on the main part of the update, i would say to make that scene better add one or 2 angles to it to make it way much better and do a tiny animation when Mc is pulling his dick out and see the cum dripping its worthy it.

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Spelling mistake in the new update, the mother says " I need to rethingk my life choices ". There is no g in rethink.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Not the biggest of the updates, but good tonow have mom agreeing to be fully yours, hope to see that as the real start of the harem.
Really wish that you would continue to work on the fallery dev, the art is really good and unique, would love to see every single h scene on the gallery, not only a couple of Gloria and Linda, would be amazing if next update you give us more, would ask for all scenes, but i don't know if it would be possible.
Nice work, can't wait for next update.
Ps: Hope to not have choices on the future, having a single line is really good and help us getting and appreciating the entire content.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I just feel so bad for Linda, Joey really turned out to be a massive tool. His abnormal lust which finally lead him to dick his own mum after so many failed attempts. Now that Linda is opening up more than ever to him after all those sexual encounters he just treating her like some dusty ol cumrag that he can squirt his semen on whenever he wants. Really unfair Linda deserves better. I really hope there will be a Linda ending when the game hopefully reach its conclusion.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
So I think I am stuck in a loop. I send the dad away to the pool, put the "special sauce" in his cereal which he eats and leaves, then just get bitch slapped by Linda for attempting to do it raw.

Is that it for this update? Or am I missing something? I have the condoms in my inventory but they don't do anything if I drag them onto Linda.

Also now when I talk to the dad it repeats his conversation twice and then moves right on to Linda's conversation. No input from me at all, it does this automatically. I am assuming I have hit a bug.

Reactions: furtar23

Soso222

Jan 25, 2019
So I think I am stuck in a loop. I send the dad away to the pool, put the "special sauce" in his cereal which he eats and leaves, then just get bitch slapped by Linda for attempting to do it raw.

Is that it for this update? Or am I missing something? I have the condoms in my inventory but they don't do anything if I drag them onto Linda.

Also now when I talk to the dad it repeats his conversation twice and then moves right on to Linda's conversation. No input from me at all, it does this automatically. I am assuming I have hit a bug.
you need to use condoms when ur talkking with her, there will be a moment when u can grab something from ur inventory to her

NoAttention

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know it's a bug or not. I coundt watch again scene 1. from this patch.

My steps to reproduce:
1) save before scene 1.
2) complete the current patch
2) load game before scene 1. Click on Dad. Starts scene 2.

Last edited:

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Start of 0.31
-Talk with Milf (Continue Previous) in Living room
-Go to Milftoon Shop and Talk with Jason
-Go to Jasons House and Talk with Gloria at the pool
-Go to Gym and Give to Mrs Kunt the Questionable White Powder (You will need to do this twice since Joey will warn you about a long conversation the first time)
-Go back to Milftoon Shop and give Jason the Highly Illegal Cuntcain
-Go Home and click on the Pool
-Go in Kitchen where Mom is washing and dad is eating. Click on the DAD
[SCENE]
-Click on Dad again. He will leave and go outside.
-Click on Milf this time.
[SCENE]
-Go Outside the house , near the pool there is a tape. Click on it to Get it
-Drag and Drop the Tape on the Bumber with Hole (in your inventory) to combine them and fix the hole.
-Go in the Kitchen and give (drag/drop) the Fixed Bumber on Dad
-Go Outside and Milf should be at the pool. Click on her to view her from up close and then click on her to talk. You will get Empty Glass
-Go in toilet. Drag/Drop the Empty Glass on the Toilet so that Joey can ejaculate in it.
-Go in Kitchen and Click on Dad so he will leave. Then do NOT click on Milf. Drag/Drop the Semen Glass in his bowl. Dad should return , eat and then instantly leave.

*Remember that you can control how fast the next scene will be with buttons 1-2 for fast-fastest , 0 for normal and 3-4 for slow,slowest text progression.

-Click on Milf. This time the scene will continue and wait for hero input if he should go in Raw or with Condom. Drag/Drop the Condoms on her to continue scene. If you click Raw then she will slap you and you will have to repeat scene.
[SCENE]
-Ask for Permission --> Take Your Chances-->Pull Out. Here you will get a 50-50 Chance of the condom breaking. You will see the result at the end of the scene. A non-broken condom will mean that you will have to repeat the scene
Keep repeating the scene until the condom breaks.
SAVE
-Talk with Milf
End of 0.31

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Milftoon-Drama I understand that you guys were really busy getting this update out but i'm curious. How goes the progress on the gallery? Did you switch from trying to update it every update? Mainly asking because the police officer halloween scene isn't in it.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes