guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Ill have my honest feed back on this, I like the game and the scene although we really missed some good penetration shot, I hope the dev will give us a moving motion of the last scene where he break the condom, that angle is what we want, we want to see an action example with alicia and other milfs get a penetration shot. the update on december is what we want, those angles and many scenes with Linda in 1 update cuz we get an update every 3-4 months from our favorite MILF thats why we r so excited to see her in some hardcore actions but over all keep up the good work and hoping to see Linda more scene in every update of her :)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
this version don't run in 32bits?
With the latest engine update , 32 bits should be working but it could be buggy as we went full 64 bits to improve the engine.
To be honest , 32 bits is... quite old though so we don't really support it anymore BUT it should still be working.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Milftoon-Drama please fix the android version to save on external save instead of eternal. I can't find the save location. When I load my save and choose rough the game glitches and crash.
If anyone know the save location on android please share.
P.S: I'm not rooted and not planing to

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama please fix the android version to save on external save instead of eternal. I can't find the save location. When I load my save and choose rough the game glitches and crash.
If anyone know the save location on android please share.
P.S: I'm not rooted and not planing to
Download the latest version and load from an earlier save.
The save that you have is corrupted since the 1st version that you downloaded was bugged. We released a fixed on it later but it was not posted here.
The saves are saved externally but the location differs depending on phone and brand.
Edit: You don't need to be rooted.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
With the latest engine update , 32 bits should be working but it could be buggy as we went full 64 bits to improve the engine.
To be honest , 32 bits is... quite old though so we don't really support it anymore BUT it should still be working.
I play with a 32 Bit win Xp pC because my favorites, like Tomb Raider 1-5 and Jass jackrabbit, GTa ..runs ont it well only, I will try the game on that and tell you shortly!I remember i tested it, but than we had no problems, i will check it again.

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020
excellent I will hope that someone shares a save of the v30 version. Thank you very much for your work, when I am a little better economically I will undoubtedly give my Support in patreon, they really deserve it
You might want to check this post. It includes all saves prior to v.31.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I play on a 32 bit pc and when i open it it gives a warning "this software cannot be run without your computer" warning that usually appears when something executable is only opened in 64 bits
And the game does not open at all? Did you try to run it as admin and change bits option in there?If you did not try it yet, right click on the exe file and enter options, you can find it in the secound window.
I will check it tomorrow i hope as well.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand what you are saying. Some people like certain angles and some people don't like it. So I can understand your frustration. Just try to be a bit fair to the devs since they don't make much money and the art is hand-drawn. I know you were very excited for this update and maybe it wasn't the angles you were hoping for but I am sure we will get a lot of scenes and you will enjoy future updates. So don't leave the forums I always enjoy talking to fellow Linda lovers :)

hansoo

Sep 9, 2019
Imo this update had the second best scene in two years of Milftoon Drama(The best scene was Linda sleeping in her bed and so on end of 2019, it had more buildup and atmosphere and was super long).
Sometimes an update with multipart scene has 2-3 good angles and one which was rushed and little lower quality. This time ALL angles were good.

So what i want to say is thank you Milftoon developers I wholeheartedly liked this update it was one of the best and I feel like so far you didn't get enough credit for this update.

Reactions: Dante696969

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Download the latest version and load from an earlier save.
The save that you have is corrupted since the 1st version that you downloaded was bugged. We released a fixed on it later but it was not posted here.
The saves are saved externally but the location differs depending on phone and brand.
Edit: You don't need to be rooted.
Sorry couldn't find the save on my Note 9 device

BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019
Inusen Milftoon-Drama Hi! U should have animated the scene with Joey when he’s staying with his dick in Linda(just before u have the option to “take the chance“) not the update scene. It would have been glorious! It’s ok even with the actual scene

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Inusen Milftoon-Drama Hi! U should have animated the scene with Joey when he’s staying with his dick in Linda(just before u have the option to “take the chance“) not the update scene. It would have been glorious! It’s ok even with the actual scene
Those r too expensive to do and its like an anime xD but lets hope in the future they can do that

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
How comes that the artist is changing the body types so often? in this update Linda next to the pool in her bikini, just stunning and then in the actual sex scene a mediocre milf body. And those switches happened often during the whole game.

Reactions: FR915

Phartem

Feb 15, 2019
was... very quick i guess. But the final scene notice us that the next update gonna be a raw linda scene 7w7. Yeahhhh i have no problem to wait. Thanks for the devs, and artist.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes