Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I don’t understand people getting annoyed about waiting for an update and the being disappointed with it. Your getting it for free. Be glad because the creator could just make Patreon only like some other games are.
the game is awesome... wonderful animations btw but people still getting mad because of ''expectations''.

i really like the story.

the dialogue sometimes aren't the greatest? yeah, like with the police milf at sex scene.. but that's not a big of a deal u know? and it is not something that constantly happens.

they don't pay nothing besides their time playing the game and still they complain about it.

bin2

Jun 25, 2019
there is a bug when u chose to give flower to Alicia it never continue after she show her pussy
am I the only one got this problem?

BackInTown420

Dec 4, 2018
Man some people here are ruthless bro... I feel bad for the guys that worked on the game.
I have nothing against criticism since it helps the developers make the game better but some people here are going scorch earth on the staff. I know some of you guys have helped the staff by helping them on Patreon and you guys are justified to be disappointed by some of the previous episodes but I like to think that vast majority are just guys who enjoy the game and come here every months to see an update and then dip.

Anyway I just can’t wait to see our protagonist fuck Linda’s brains out and doing it raw and getting her pregnant. Out of all the females she’s the one I want to breed the most.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
How do people who aren't even patreons feel like they have a right to complain about anything? Like you aren't losing anything haha chill chill bros you'll get to busss your nuts soon enough. I can barely keep my gorilla hands off myself too but the update will release and we can all rejoice!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Man some people here are ruthless bro... I feel bad for the guys that worked on the game.
I have nothing against criticism since it helps the developers make the game better but some people here are going scorch earth on the staff. I know some of you guys have helped the staff by helping them on Patreon and you guys are justified to be disappointed by some of the previous episodes but I like to think that vast majority are just guys who enjoy the game and come here every months to see an update and then dip.

Anyway I just can’t wait to see our protagonist fuck Linda’s brains out and doing it raw and getting her pregnant. Out of all the females she’s the one I want to breed the most.
Well, about myself, the delay does not matter if I know that the update will provide distinctive content or improvement in the game, and most of the members and supporters here appreciate the efforts of the developer and the art that they truly make. It is distinctive art, but it is the best for me. :)

All I hope is that the development team will be fine and the work is still continuing with the same quality :giggle:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I agree that there are lazy developers, who do a nice milking,
But in my opinion, this is not the case with this dev.
I agree that some updates are not very cool,
because our favorite girl is not present,
but this is because the patrons have chosen
other girls.
And here for both of us (will I speak softly so the dev doesn't hear?)
"Who voted for Grandma? Are these patrons aliens?
Don't kinkshame them, they paid for that content so... yeah they have Alien money.

• Haha
Reactions: V&M

bigpenisboy123

Mar 28, 2020
I agree that there are lazy developers, who do a nice milking,
But in my opinion, this is not the case with this dev.
I agree that some updates are not very cool,
because our favorite girl is not present,
but this is because the patrons have chosen
other girls.
And here for both of us (will I speak softly so the dev doesn't hear?)
"Who voted for Grandma? Are these patrons aliens?
Also for the Grandma one the funny thing is it was during early development and some guy asked in the comment section for it. No voting for that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce
Oct 8, 2017
guys could someone please share a save from the end of 0.30, unfortunately i lost mine because i changed your setup and have to format the computer

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
guys could someone please share a save from the end of 0.30, unfortunately i lost mine because i changed your setup and have to format the computer
on page 623 there's one, since I asked for a save as well.

Reactions: gruntcy

senpai0285

Aug 31, 2018
I believe they are working hard to fix bugs.
If Milftoon hasn't shown up here yet, it's because he's very busy.
We can only wait and hope that everything is fine with the team, and with our beloved game,
More specifically with my goddess Linda.:love:
alice plses be in the next update pls pls

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes