GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
Well I for one wish the whole game was about Linda, she's one of my absolute favorite looking characters in any game. It mainly comes down to the very unique art style of this game which I happen to love.

Having said that, her story could've been WAY more interesting but I'm still hoping that it will get better as we move forward.

Reactions: Lucian6613

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
if you notice or not in v0.30 when Alicia visit joey house first time ,linda came in room wearing lingerie and try to say something but after see Alicia she change the topic ,maybe she want to have sex with joey...
And maybe be in this update Linda scene is not included because in v30 poll ,winner is linda but Milftoon said they include linda in every 2-3 update so maybe linda is not in this update and new milf is also included so maybe they focus on new milf

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Linda has always been the top girl for this game, and I am also one of the people who wishes they focus more on Linda. But like i've said before there are 2 factors for updates, 1 - is that the devs painted themselves a bit into a corner by having a somewhat linear storyline compared to others, and 2 - is that top donors have more say with what updates are going about, so even if fans like Linda the most, as long as the top donors have other picks that's most likely what we'll see.

So I am hoping that Linda is in this upcoming update, but I wouldn't be surprise if she wasn't.

CrocHold

Aug 4, 2020
if you notice or not in v0.30 when Alicia visit joey house first time ,linda came in room wearing lingerie and try to say something but after see Alicia she change the topic ,maybe she want to have sex with joey...
And maybe be in this update Linda scene is not included because in v30 poll ,winner is linda but Milftoon said they include linda in every 2-3 update so maybe linda is not in this update and new milf is also included so maybe they focus on new milf
Why are your videos not anywhere anymore?

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Just played the 0.30 and was quite annoyed by how much an asshole Joey was to Linda hope that in the next version there is a path to be nice to her

Reactions: bheemboy

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just played the 0.30 and was quite annoyed by how much an asshole Joey was to Linda hope that in the next version there is a path to be nice to her
Imo dominant Joey is the best, he was kinda a wuss for a long time being every MILF's little puppy

• Angry
Reactions: MasterWizard1

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
No offense, but you who ask when the update is so much, have you thought about looking here?

You have the link on the first page of all games, even if you are not a patreon, you can at least know if you have already left.
It doesn't matter, you see new ones asking the same every update, we just stop caring.

Reactions: V&M

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well I guess the update is delayed :rolleyes:

As for me, no matter what, I hope it is an amazing update. I do not want disappointment like previous updates, especially update 29 :alien:

Reactions: Citlaly and hou78

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Also for anyone interested the polls were for a new character, a new character being Linda's Cousin won. For the other poll, it was about the story progression, in which finishing all the loose ends up winning. Meaning that stories such as the old man and storyline such as those will be finished in order.

Reactions: Noce
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes