• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Weirdly enough , you are not the first person asking for that today ^_^. If we get a few more patreons (needs to be on patreon though) asking for granny again then we will add her on the poll for future updates.
The "Replay" option is there -in a way-, just Save before each scene and you can replay it as many times as you want given that you have an infinite amount of save spots.
Well, I think people want to avoid having to have all those save spots. It's also a little confusing seeing as you can't save during the scenes, so you'll have picture nr. 23 of the living room. Then you have to check up which one is which and so on.
It seems like the replay button with animations is a bit troublesome to implement, but it'd do a lot of good for all the work already put into the game.
You could also just have it simply redo a sex-scene of sorts, though probably with a bit of a different text.
Asking a character whether she wants anal or in her pussy etc. and it'd replay the sex scenes you already had with her. It'd make the game feel less linear. Just something for consideration.

Also "someone" on Patreon did indeed suggest putting granny up for vote on the polls :D You are welcome peeps, let's hope she does well in the voting.

I was curious whether gilftoon was a parody or a real thing. Had it been the granny from the "Lunch" comic, she would have shattered the polls. She's even from the same artist. Also half pictured in the game. We are on a pirate forum after all, but I won't spoil everything to everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
dev you really need to fix your game so that people have a chance to save before the game closes. Give them a screen where it asks them to save and exit instead of just force closing. Seriously annoying repeating old content and not remembering where i am at cuz you cant add a save feature at the end

Raring

May 6, 2019
Considering how hard you try to push the Gloria narrative, that anal scene felt very underwhelming. Even the Laticia scene had more to it and that character has barely any backstory.

That said, Gloria's sex scenes have previoulsy built up on each other and gotten better so I hope the anal ones will be handled the same presuming there will be more (which the dialogue seems to hint at).

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
dev you really need to fix your game so that people have a chance to save before the game closes. Give them a screen where it asks them to save and exit instead of just force closing. Seriously annoying repeating old content and not remembering where i am at cuz you cant add a save feature at the end
We can add the hero Joey saying "Maybe I should Save before trying that" when he does something the 1st time and the 2nd time then the scene will start. Would that work?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I was curious whether gilftoon was a parody or a real thing. Had it been the granny from the "Lunch" comic, she would have shattered the polls. She's even from the same artist. Also half pictured in the game. We are on a pirate forum after all, but I won't spoil everything to everyone.
Gilftoon is a real site. You can visit it by just adding .com after the name and yes it belongs to the Milftoon network of sites along with a few others.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Btw , we are looking into an "AutoSave" feature where there would be 1 spot reserved just for auto-saving before the game end. I think that would be best unless someone has a better idea. Anyone? Thoughts?

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Btw , we are looking into an "AutoSave" feature where there would be 1 spot reserved just for auto-saving before the game end. I think that would be best unless someone has a better idea. Anyone? Thoughts?
That sounds like the best idea. If you're going to implement a trigger that informs the user that it might be a good idea to save, then you might as well just trigger the save without asking. The advantage of that is that you won't advertise that the upcoming scene is the last one for the current update.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
That sounds like the best idea. If you're going to implement a trigger that informs the user that it might be a good idea to save, then you might as well just trigger the save without asking. The advantage of that is that you won't advertise that the upcoming scene is the last one for the current update.
My thoughts exactly.
We are looking into it now and we should be able to include it in the next update or the one after that. It depends on how time consuming it is and how far we want the next update to go. We are trying our best to add as much content as possible on each update and then to bug-test the hell out of them just to be sure that the update doesn't have any bugs.

I know that the way we code/program the game makes a lot of people unhappy as they can't rip the game (as easily) but unfortunately we prefer to do it this way to reduce the amount of bugs and game size while also it allows us for flexibility on changes (like this one that we are most likely going to implement now) with ease.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
My thoughts exactly.
We are looking into it now and we should be able to include it in the next update or the one after that. It depends on how time consuming it is and how far we want the next update to go. We are trying our best to add as much content as possible on each update and then to bug-test the hell out of them just to be sure that the update doesn't have any bugs.

I know that the way we code/program the game makes a lot of people unhappy as they can't rip the game (as easily) but unfortunately we prefer to do it this way to reduce the amount of bugs and game size while also it allows us for flexibility on changes (like this one that we are most likely going to implement now) with ease.
My advice there is to ignore those having problems ripping the game and focus on improving gameplay. If somebody wants the assets then you could extract them and offer them for patrons on higher tiers, and if that doesn't work for you, then whoever really wants to rip things can just take screenshots while playing. It's not like each update takes hours to play.

However, if you could fix the dialogs with multilines and allowing the player to decide when to move on... ;)

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I know I'm a bit late with this, but did anyone experience any crashes in 0.14 in the animated scene with Mrs Kelly after giving the vitamins to Jason? I'm playing the game through wine, so the fault could be at my end. Is that scene somehow different from the ones before, because this is the first time this happens?

EDIT: To clarify, the crash doesn't happen in the scenes where Mrs Kelly tells you to wait, but in the scene with the discussion about a massage class, after the "Let's start right now" dialogue

Last edited:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
So let me get this straight, the game is called MILFtoon drama, and on version TWENTY TWO theres barely anything with the mom? Don't think I'm even going to play this game, nevermind donate to their patreon.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
A really nice update with great artwork
however, it would be better if the devs change the anal(Gloria) animation
Also please add some background music in Linda(Titty fuck) bathroom scene

Waiting for more cool storyline!!!!

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

wbfby3fbyu2

Feb 14, 2018
For Archlinux users these were the steps needed to get milftoon running with wine:
Bash:
pacman -S lib32-libpulse lib32-mpg123 lib32-gnutls
Additionally Linux users running Wayland with Sway need to edit the config.ini file, specifically the change this key FULLSCREEN = yes to FULLSCREEN = no

konrad123

Jan 10, 2018
sorry if I missed this but will the Mac version see an update?
it's still at 0.16

and since wine doesn't work with catalina anymore I'd appreciate a mac update very much

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes