Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
guys guys i need help i wanted to replay the game from beggining caz i dont have a full save and i m curently at the end of the 0.19 walktrough but i can t find gloria to give the photos help me pls

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Imagine that someone is filling your glass with a drink. You can decide how much is poured in.
That's how it is with Milf-Jack, but with cards substituting for drink. My advice is to keep taking cards (one at a time, each with an option of taking more barring a sudden loss) until the cards total at least 17. Stop taking cards at that point. You win the match after coming ahead 5 individual times (the coins on the right will fill up).
Good luck!
I'm finish it by taking 3 hits haha, luckily i won 5 in a row after a dozen of losing streaks i notice on 2 hits you either randomly win or on a losing streak, but 3 hits works for me on a streak tho, anyway thanks for the advice :3

Last edited:

YamiVanguard

Sep 13, 2017
Gloria is my absolute favourite character, and legit I was thinking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And boom.

Also, Ramon had me laughing out loud.

So, thank you Milftoon. You've really outdone yourselves with this update. Immensely satisfied c:

Reactions: LilyIsMyBitch

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
well game was nice I got to finish the whole thing in just one day lol, will be looking forward on the next update, hopefully we conquer mom and kick dad out soon coz of the adultery xD

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So let me get this straight, the game is called MILFtoon drama, and on version TWENTY TWO theres barely anything with the mom? Don't think I'm even going to play this game, nevermind donate to their patreon.
Milf = Mother I would Like to Fuck
It doesn't necessarily mean incest but just women that have kids. In ours for example , Gloria and rest are milfs. Linda on the other hand has quite a lot of scenes (2nd to Gloria) just not actual penetration just yet.
I wish in the future you change your mind and play our game as we believe is quite fun.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
sorry if I missed this but will the Mac version see an update?
it's still at 0.16

and since wine doesn't work with catalina anymore I'd appreciate a mac update very much
We update the MAC versions always 2-5 days after the PC version so they are in sync. We already uploaded the PC version here but please wait until all the patreons on MAC's play it and then we will post it here after some time. Patreons have always priority when it comes to these things unless someone decides to update it here.

Reactions: konrad123

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I know I'm a bit late with this, but did anyone experience any crashes in 0.14 in the animated scene with Mrs Kelly after giving the vitamins to Jason? I'm playing the game through wine, so the fault could be at my end. Is that scene somehow different from the ones before, because this is the first time this happens?

EDIT: To clarify, the crash doesn't happen in the scenes where Mrs Kelly tells you to wait, but in the scene with the discussion about a massage class, after the "Let's start right now" dialogue
Run the game as Administrator at least once and set it with compatibility mode for Windows 7 and under. This usually fixed Part 1

A really nice update with great artwork
however, it would be better if the devs change the anal(Gloria) animation
Also please add some background music in Linda(Titty fuck) bathroom scene

Waiting for more cool storyline!!!!
Cool! Glad you liked it. As always , if you like our game please drop us a line or two on how to improve either here or via a review. All feedback is always welcomed

can anybody help me with this milf jack game? I'm not good at playing cards lol
Sure...what you need?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Keep 'em coming! Thank god for the tan stockings!
Nice! Glad you liked the stockings ^_^. As always , if you like our game please drop us a line or two on how to improve either here or via a review. All feedback is always welcomed
Gloria is my absolute favourite character, and legit I was thinking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And boom.

Also, Ramon had me laughing out loud.

So, thank you Milftoon. You've really outdone yourselves with this update. Immensely satisfied c:
Yeap ^_^ , Ramon was fun to code in and the artist did an exception job on him.
Please drop us more feedback though ^_^ , what you liked on him? Anything to see more in future?
Please let us know here or post your thoughts about our game on a review. We always like reading reviews.

well game was nice I got to finish the whole thing in just one day lol, will be looking forward on the next update, hopefully we conquer mom and kick dad out soon coz of the adultery xD
Glad we found a way for you to spend your day ^_^. What did you like most of our game?
Please let us know here or post your thoughts about our game on a review. We always like reading reviews as they gave us insight on how to continue

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
She already did oral though. She gave Joey a blowjob
I do not understand English,
Just watched the video, it seemed to me that she was out of her mind.
I wanted something consented, wanted.
I was wrong?
About support, next year if all goes well,
I want to see if I can support this game too,
I'm currently supporting DMD (which I love)
At the moment I can only do that, but if it works out, I hope I can support you too.

dautie

Aug 8, 2019
hello ani one can help me to get the 0.21 i can't download in time and that when start to play lost part of the new contet

3.40 star(s) 149 Votes