Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Had the same problem until I decided to grind for cash up to around 500$. What you have to do is spam click where the yes option is on the menu bar once you have enough money. Otherwise you will get only the No(pe) option and wasted a shit load of money. Save beforehand so you can practice your timing.

Lastly, when Ms. French is around. DO. NOT. SAVE! She will block you and you have to fork out more dough. (excellent mechanics tho)

TL;DR:

* Get 500$+

* Save before you go( so you can practice not getting screwed over).

*Spam click the pay option.

Enjoy.
Had over £1000 and she was not there its bugged just not for everyone

nod24

May 4, 2017
Mouse Click to skip dialog
The author can explain why I have to constantly click on the screen to skip the dialogue?

The second question is: Why is there so much drawn art in the game, which in fact has not been beaten up in any way by either text, or plot, or game mechanics?

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
Had the same problem until I decided to grind for cash up to around 500$. What you have to do is spam click where the yes option is on the menu bar once you have enough money. Otherwise you will get only the No(pe) option and wasted a shit load of money. Save beforehand so you can practice your timing.

Lastly, when Ms. French is around. DO. NOT. SAVE! She will block you and you have to fork out more dough. (excellent mechanics tho)

TL;DR:

* Get 500$+

* Save before you go( so you can practice not getting screwed over).

*Spam click the pay option.

Enjoy.
Yea man i did the whole grinding the money thing and i saved beforehand and i did get the sex scene with the milf but after i did the scene the milf would keep talking and the french bitch would interupt me and say the same thing about the museum pass and then she would kick me out. Im just hoping the bug gets fixed in the next update and was wondering is there still more content in the .13 update after the scene with the milf that i just mentioned?

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Yea man i did the whole grinding the money thing and i saved beforehand and i did get the sex scene with the milf but after i did the scene the milf would keep talking and the french bitch would interupt me and say the same thing about the museum pass and then she would kick me out. Im just hoping the bug gets fixed in the next update and was wondering is there still more content in the .13 update after the scene with the milf that i just mentioned?
No,after the scene the game exits it's the end of the update

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
First, you are officially the most helpful person on here. I'm positive that diagram will help many players moving forward.

Second, I finally figured out you can't use any one part two times.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
You'll need the repair tape from the shop under extras. Remove all unnecessary parts, only use each parts once. I "think" mine looked like this but i could be wrong, i couldn't remember, uh, idon't draw much lol:
i dont' know what am i doing wrong, i make all parts of draw

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
So,the pipe game. How the f do I fix em? I think I have it, but it keeps saying I need to fix the pipes before I can apply the sealant. Has anyone screen cap'd the solution?
I think I know what you mean. Scroll your mouse to the right most corner of your screen. It will say something like "Test water" click it. Then a short dialogue will appear then apply the sealant

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes