• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Waaaaa

Aug 2, 2017
Is the gallery available? I finished 0.13, the game closed and the gallery is unavailable. I just want to know if I missed something.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Is the gallery available? I finished 0.13, the game closed and the gallery is unavailable. I just want to know if I missed something.
The game automatically closes at the end of 0.13 after the scene with Gloria in milftoon gallery >.>

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Game needs a frame lock option. Runs at 144 FPS on my system for no gain whatsoever but heating my appartment.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I hope that in update 0.14 there is some upskirt on Linda, the absence of scenes on her in 0.13 I missed a lot

I would love to see so many scenes of upskirt / spy on her (Linda / Mom), for example:

- to 12:00 pm/7:00 pm linda and Joey eating and Joe dropping his fork under the table and with the excuse of peeking her under Linda's skirt:cool:

-spy while Linda dresses or masturbates

-Joey spying Linda while watching a movie together

another interesting idea would be to insert a sexy Granny (mother of linda) but that does not have the body of a milf but a curvy(it is a type of woman that is missing) , and that maybe goes crazy for our Joey:sneaky:

(Sorry my english)

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
What a chore, holy shit. You guys better stick to making comics.
I'm really just sticking with it for the art and animations. The UI and gameplay loop are pretty much torture. I feel like they could make a pretty great game if they would hire an actually competent game designer and the art team just keeps doing what it does.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'm really just sticking with it for the art and animations. The UI and gameplay loop are pretty much torture. I feel like they could make a pretty great game if they would hire an actually competent game designer and the art team just keeps doing what it does.
The guy responsible for adding that horrific, unskipable phone call at 50/50 chance deserves to be shot dead. Had to alt+f4 after like probably 20th try.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
Yeah maybe we should tone it down a little I mean I am not the biggest fan of all those problems as well but they did a better job than what I could have done

Reactions: cooldude33

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The guy responsible for adding that horrific, unskipable phone call at 50/50 chance deserves to be shot dead. Had to alt+f4 after like probably 20th try.
Oh the alarm started ringing even earlier on the sunscreen scene when the walkthrough just says "try to make your way through. the valid options are mostly the same but sometimes we shuffle them up to make it more fun lmao"

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
That's not a bug. You skipped something or the part of the walkthrough that you are reading is wrong. Please retrace your step and see if you missed anything
I seem to have encountered the same problem. I'm at Horny 9 i have money and study maxed out. I've called Mrs. Kelly's Private Number. She mentioned the Workout Sessions and to have $100 for the session. the next morning when I try and call her from the phone, her number is not there. the walkthrough states that you should go to the phone and call her before 12pm but her number is not there. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mar 19, 2018
I'm not play long this game after last update, but i have old save from last one update, it's pipe puzzle, i solved correct, but Joey says it's something wrong, why
Edit, now working

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes