RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RedPillBlues, Honestly, I would rather have MC performing things on Linda while she's unaware of it at all times. Because if they're going to make a scene while Linda is aware of MC's feelings for her, it would completely ruin the fetish and she would just be placed into the rest of the game's characters, which would turn the game into a repetitive experience.
I don't think that it would make it into a repetitive experience at all, in fact I think the more repetitive thing is the constant unaware rubbing, but we can agree to disagree. I didn't however think of the whole unaware rubbing being an actual fetish, so I guess I take back what I said. I'm all for under represented fetishes getting more spotlight.

Reactions: Dwene

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I like the artist of this game (one of my favs on mt) and I'm supporting milftoon almost 2 years now (website not patreon). But I must kinda agree with some of the reviews. Art and animations are great but gameplay and coding are not very good in my opinion. At least not at this time... aside from that my biggest reason to play was the story. I really hope you guys will improve the story a bit more in future.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
To my understanding, nobody has posted the official changelog yet right? It would be a nice teaser for the update which they said was coming out within the day or so.

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
To my understanding, nobody has posted the official changelog yet right? It would be a nice teaser for the update which they said was coming out within the day or so.
It would be nice guess we’ll find out whenever it comes out.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
do we know what kind of scene the mom is gonna be in for 0.15 or was her being the focus as much we'll know?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
poorly i cant fuck or Impregnate my mom yet :( i hope this will come in the next few updates
There will be a rub scene with the house milf after this update and after probally a pregnancy with the teacher milf,probally the next poll will have a option to fuck the mom though i think it will be like the lemonade comic where she will be unconcius

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
lemonade comic? i'm familiar with a few of the milftoon comics, but i dont quite remember one about lemonade.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
this game was actually decent and story was interesting before patreonfags ruined it... money talks i guess -_-
I was thinking the guy running it should do something like its only every other month that donors get to decide what happens next so he cold maintain some control over how he originally planned for the game to play out. Or at least he chooses the scenarios that people get to vote on. Ms Jackson's scene came literally out of nowhere so I didn't care about it

Reactions: allintine

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Yea this one
Well, who knows when they get the continuation because the last one is on the deserted island with the two mature women

now to wait for this new milftoon drama update to last as long as I want to see Linda again

Sep 12, 2017
I don't know how you can always keep calm but good work on the game so far
It's true the game workgroup despite our constant complaints, negativities etc. They keep listening to us and improving the game for our comfort.

You know this game I initially met him in an incestgames publication I liked it so much that I downloaded it, played it and now I follow it in this forum.
Soon I will follow them in patreon.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yea this one
Well, who knows when they get the continuation because the last one is on the deserted island with the two mature women
dude, tell me about it. so many milftoon comics get abandoned.

the milftoon chapter 5
arranged marriage chapter 4
grand prize chapter 3

i especially miss arranged marriage. it was one of the few milftoons that actually has the son knock up a family member.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes