WTF

Aug 7, 2016
Interestingly weird conclusion. ^_^. How did you came up with it? Very curious
Anyone who play game and read the game story ! Well you are..game devole.. !

After the fight Jason want revenge ! because this cuck dude try steal his girlfriends that not true ! There was no girlfriends just money hungry slut !
Jason dont know that this cuck dude has sex with his mom ! Jason always dream fuck cuck moms Linda, because picture and many other dirty task that leading to it.

Linda feels guilty boys fight and talking with teacher before leaving trick many open question !
Linda was turn on when she see his son mushroom on bathroom when she washing more likely handling stuff !
Linda want try his mushroom but she not corrupted because incest stuff son and mother bla bla bla...but Jason is not her son friends of her son !there was money problem when dad visit and Jason has money !

Talking about long journal....

Seriously but mostly shocking was that grandma ! WTF ! Why try make grandpa jealousy ! This will leading to another Milftoon arranged marriage comic story.

Like many other Milftoon comic and story there was sharing is caring with milf, Milftoon The Chapter 4.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone who play game and read the game story ! Well you are..game devole.. !

After the fight Jason want revenge ! because this cuck dude try steal his girlfriends that not true ! There was no girlfriends just money hungry slut !
Jason dont know that this cuck dude has sex with his mom ! Jason always dream fuck cuck moms Linda, because picture and many other dirty task that leading to it.

Linda feels guilty boys fight and talking with teacher before leaving trick many open question !
Linda was turn on when she see his son mushroom on bathroom when she washing more likely handling stuff !
Linda want try his mushroom but she not corrupted because incest stuff son and mother bla bla bla...but Jason is not her son friends of her son !there was money problem when dad visit and Jason has money !

Talking about long journal....

Seriously but mostly shocking was that grandma ! WTF ! Why try make grandpa jealousy ! This will leading to another Milftoon arranged marriage comic story.

Like many other Milftoon comic and story there was sharing is caring with milf, Milftoon The Chapter 4.
Oh shit... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Pls god, u need to be wrong XD I do not like sharing what's mine ;-;

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
please share linda scenes in this update i want to be played but my laptop is unuseable right now.plz help fellow member

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
I don't think Linda had sex with jason , she think abouth his son Joey i suppose.
She say that J had sex with all the milf that Joey fucked so i'm pretty sure it's Joey

Sep 12, 2017
She has sex with Jason ! Revenge ! Find out soon she preg to Jason gloria wont like it !
I doubt very much that Mrs Linda (House Milf) has sex with Jason especially because Mrs Linda seems unpleasant, Jason.

sincerely to me it would give me disgust and disappointment if Mrs linda gets involved with jason.

What would be great is that Joey prevents Jason from getting involved with Mrs Linda.

an epic revenge: v

I want to see revenge by joey on Jason

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can u please take a picture with a circle on it im stuck in the Spice drawer for an hour can't find it
Talk back to the grand ma in the garden and try again in the kitchen. Got the same bug too, and it worked fine for me. The spicy drawer just wouldn't appear.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Talk back to the grand ma in the garden and try again in the kitchen. Got the same bug too, and it worked fine for me. The spicy drawer just wouldn't appear.
Can SOMBODY pls share a save from evrything finished besides 0.19 ?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes