exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so is it worth wasting time downloading it? or i should wait for the next one or next one for decent size and perhaps content which is has barely.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
so is it worth wasting time downloading it? or i should wait for the next one or next one for decent size and perhaps content which is has barely.
The game is quite tiny compared with others and we intend to keep it that way so that every supporter will not have to think about "wasting time downloading". It will literally download in 3-5 minutes with today's standards on download speeds since it is about 100 mb.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
the game is coming along fine :D you are realy saving the mom stuff for last arent you even granny got some action :D i rather i dith not have to do that but oke :D
The granny scene was not the focus of the update ^_^ , hence we included another scene (the one that won the poll on patreon)
The granny part was requested -a bit- but we included it to mix things up , keep the game fresh/new and mostly fun.
So far , everyone is having fun with that scene so ... ^_^

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
finished it ! its getting so close to mom i mean he has had fun with evry milf besides the 1 that matters :D Mom
While I'm self proclaim as Protector of the Incest Genre :cool: , I really want to strangle the neck of every developer who make the Incest part as the reward aka finish line. The ideal IMO is you do the incest in the mid part of the game, then from that point to finish version, are series of 'fuck' event with them on multiple place and 'style'. Hope this game doesn't end with MC start fuck the mom for the 1st time and as the last time. (Sleeping sex don't count !) (last play v0.8 ... on playing the game from start)

Reactions: Early Cuyler

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
The granny scene was not the focus of the update ^_^ , hence we included another scene (the one that won the poll on patreon)
The granny part was requested -a bit- but we included it to mix things up , keep the game fresh/new and mostly fun.
well i understand why you put it in and no hate againt granny lovers its just not for me i gues im realy waiting on the mom stuff where so close i can feel it she has almost givin in i do wonder what happend with his dad that cheating bastard :D

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
While I'm self proclaim as Protector of the Incest Genre :cool: , I really want to strangle the neck of every developer who make the Incest part as the reward aka finish line. The ideal IMO is you do the incest in the mid part of the game, then from that point to finish version, are series of 'fuck' event with them on multiple place and 'style'. Hope this game doesn't end with MC start fuck the mom for the 1st time and as the last time. (Sleeping sex don't count !) (last play v0.8 ... on playing the game from start)
i only play mom incest games on this site so :D i get you but the tease with mom has been great its time to give in to the forbidden :D

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game is quite tiny compared with others and we intend to keep it that way so that every supporter will not have to think about "wasting time downloading". It will literally download in 3-5 minutes with today's standards on download speeds since it is about 100 mb.
I think u just avoided the real reason, what im trying to get into is how fcking depressing is to wait every month to download it and knowing people paying u for such a small content that is super rare to be enjoyable, u need to seriously get someone to help u make the game cause there is a couple bugs one of them is that squishy doll in the bathroom when i click on him he has the image behind it without being animated and get the story in place cause for love of god people are tiring of fucking gloria nonstop almost every update its feels like its the same update over and over, i will be honest many times i wanted to try to patreon but it seems to be worthless cause the size and the content u produce is not made in one month its done in less time then that. But im not gonna say no more people already know the drill Patreon to get more content which equals to none.

• Haha
Reactions: Benn Swagger

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I think u just avoided the real reason, what im trying to get into is how fcking depressing is to wait every month to download it and knowing people paying u for such a small content that is super rare to be enjoyable, u need to seriously get someone to help u make the game cause there is a couple bugs one of them is that squishy doll in the bathroom when i click on him he has the image behind it without being animated and get the story in place cause for love of god people are tiring of fucking gloria nonstop almost every update its feels like its the same update over and over, i will be honest many times i wanted to try to patreon but it seems to be worthless cause the size and the content u produce is not made in one month its done in less time then that. But im not gonna say no more people already know the drill Patreon to get more content which equals to none.
Lol but i do agree we see ALLOT of gloria we should maybe wrap up some other girls while waiting on the mom stuff

Aug 26, 2018
I say MORE Granny Scenes. Keep it going!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
do we need to download .14 part 1 first before .19? or does the updated .19 already contain everything?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes