parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Hello friend, I do not have access to that if not with pleasure
kappamilftoondrama
I only verify it because I use my email on the page but I don't pay humbly I hope that the milftoon friend shares the update

Affwited

Aug 6, 2019
Hello friend, I do not have access to that if not with pleasure
kappamilftoondrama
I only verify it because I use my email on the page but I don't pay humbly I hope that the milftoon friend shares the update
okey , tnx anyway

if any1 who has access or even a pic of this new character (sharon) can upload it, i will appreciate it, alot.

Reactions: parqueo

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Sharon could be somebody's daughter ... just whose.. ;]

I still believe this game is getting worse and worse each update.
v 0.1 vs v 0.19
v 0.2 vs v 0.20
The main reason is the lack of competition but the market is like nature it abhors a vacuum.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Each one with their taste, Maybe this game does not have as its main theme the incest genre. But as you have incest, it is normal if you want to see it.
Maybe that's why I don't have that anxiety for the update. I think everyone has realized that the developer will hold sex with Linda as long as he can, I don't think it will happen anytime soon, since in my opinion it would be the icing on the cake.
I honestly don't give a damn about the rest of the women in this game, and I don't know what the guys saw in this glory.
So I don't like game votes, I've seen a lot of alienated people asking for ridiculous things. (see sex with grandma, really that? I'd rather not have seen that)
I am in favor of the developer making the game according to your imagination.
But I understand that he needs money (and who doesn't?)
For me, this game is getting colder, and I've noticed that a lot of people are losing interest just like me.
I'll wait to see with the staff, to see if it's worth downloading. If not, I hope for when you have scenes with Linda (only that interests me) then I take a save with someone to see only this part.
I'm not complaining since I'm not paying. And paying for something that is losing interest doesn't work.
And yes, I make monthly donations to the DMD developer, he's making a beautiful game on the theme I like, and not running away from it.
Sorry, I don't speak the language.

Last edited:

pandor666

May 6, 2017
What if Sharon was the daughter of...Gloria and Joey's Dad!
Some story details, especially Sharon asking specifically to work with Dad but quickly resigning would be a good mystery.
Also, Joey would "inherit" a half-sister whose face (not shown in the preview pic) might bear a striking resemblance to both Joey and Dad.
Bing, bing, bing! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Maybe that's why I don't have that anxiety for the update. I think everyone has realized that the developer will hold sex with Linda as long as he can, I don't think it will happen anytime soon, since in my opinion it would be the icing on the cake.
I honestly don't give a damn about the rest of the women in this game, and I don't know what the guys saw in this glory.
I am not sure what you meant in the first paragraphs.

However, looking at Milftoon's work - Linda will not be the end but the beginning of another milftoon standard.
In one room will be Father hidding with blonde and in other Joey with Linda and Jason's Mom :D (It does sound better than Gloria) and to be honest that is what Milftoon Art fans are waiting for.

About Getting cold. Well if someone is telling You 800 and more content and you get Less and less it is hard to reach 1500 because people think that You will fool them again. When after update patrons leave and come back before/after another update it is a signal.
5 Bucks = Happy Meal with extra nuggets or pack of Smokes. When I buy a happy meal i know what kid will get - when I buy Cigarets i know how many are there - think about it.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018

However, looking at Milftoon's work - Linda will not be the end but the beginning of another milftoon standard.
In one room will be Father hidding with blonde and in other Joey with Linda and Jason's Mom :D (It does sound better than Gloria) and to be honest that is what Milftoon Art fans are waiting for.

About Getting cold. Well if someone is telling You 800 and more content and you get Less and less it is hard to reach 1500 because people think that You will fool them again. When after update patrons leave and come back before/after another update it is a signal.
Translator did not help

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Translator did not help

What I see here is the vast majority asking for Linda.
But the boss is the sponsor, unfortunately.
If it were just developer ideas, maybe the game was going in another direction. I support this idea.
But I can't complain, I'm not paying.
Not disregarding the developer and his work, I found the parts that interest me cool. Surely (I believe) there will be sex with Linda, it will probably take time.
Do you know when other characters don't captivate you? Yeah, that's how it is with me in this game, with no interest in doing those parts.
But that is a personal taste.
sorry if the phrases got a little pointless, translator.

Affwited

Aug 6, 2019
Why so sad?
I'm just having a bit of fun! Although my theory of Sharon's parentage fits several game facts like a glove, it may be a "red herring" (a literary device much prized by mystery writers who plant abundant clues about future story development that will NOT happen).
I don't claim it will happen, or is even likely...
cuz this aint happening dude , this games story is literally dog shit u know it , u have so high expectations for such a trash game , i thought u r giving urself a false hope, dat is why it is sad

btw , the content is done and they r almost done with the bugs so update is three days or two days ago , two days ago or yesterday , yesterday or today , today or tomorrow, tomorrow or the day after , the day after or the next week so bare with them plz XD

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Each one with their taste, Maybe this game does not have as its main theme the incest genre. But as you have incest, it is normal if you want to see it.
So I don't like game votes, I've seen a lot of alienated people asking for ridiculous things. (see sex with grandma, really that? I'd rather not have seen that)
I am in favor of the developer making the game according to your imagination.
But I understand that he needs money (and who doesn't?)
For me, this game is getting colder, and I've noticed that a lot of people are losing interest just like me.
I'll wait to see with the staff, to see if it's worth downloading. If not, I hope for when you have scenes with Linda (only that interests me) then I take a save with someone to see only this part.
I'm not complaining since I'm not paying. And paying for something that is losing interest doesn't work.
And yes, I make monthly donations to the DMD developer, he's making a beautiful game on the theme I like, and not running away from it.
Sorry, I don't speak the language.
Sometimes it depends on how it's drawn, Linda is the most consistently drawn thicc character and that appeals to me. Earlier updates had some weird stuff going on with some characters but now it's a bit better. The teacher (sorry for not remembering her name) looked good in the update she was focused on, she was more curvy than previously portrayed.

D

Deleted member 386829

I really wish they were more immediate/accurate with their timelines. But I've learned from following that "should be released this week" generally means at the last possible moment. Or in this case, two days past the last possible moment.

Edit: Also, in the Part 1, Joey wont peep through the hole to the bathroom when his mom is getting ready to shower. in my opinion this could be something you could add back in the future, and let joey peep on linda naked in the bathroom. would be a nice way to add another linda scene without too much effort

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EdExmaquina
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes