• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I don't know how the translation of my previous comment was, it was strange here, and I also don't know if you understood. I will comment again, and if it was the same, let me know.
I had said that if this research wins and Linda becomes pregnant, I hope that we will not have several updates without content and scenes with her, since she will be pregnant, big belly and all that, I believe Linda is the favorite of many people (me too) and being two updates up without scenes with her, I think it will cool people's spirits, and having to settle for women like this one from the last update, was kind of discouraging.
I think there will be a new poll to see if people might want scene with Linda while she is pregnant. Or Linda could also give birth in the same update similar to the teacher pregnancy. But I think there will be many scene with Linda in the future than anyone else since she is everyone favourite character.

Reactions: V&M

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Go to OP. Below the main download. Click the Spoiler. You will find Parts 1 and 2.
Treat every Part almost as if it were a separate game (it really isn't because the plot and characters are ongoing). Remember that any Save from one Part will NOT be compatible with any other Part.
If you encounter further problems, just return to this thread and say so.

Best of luck!
i already cek it before but cant find link part 1 & 2

Stefok

Sep 18, 2017
You don't have the icon because the apk file did not install. Download again (make sure that you are downloading the correct one) and install the game. When the game installs it asks for priviledges on your device. If you forbit it (or your device automatically blocks them) then it won't allow you to install.
This is not a game error but rather a problem with the installation (of any apk) and your device.
I know it's not installed yet. The apk didn't have the icon if that's what you mean by the icon. I can't even open the apk file, When I click the apk it just crash to home screen before even choosing to install. Same result when I tried to install on my other Android lollipop.

justhere

Jun 2, 2017
Yo i got this error that says something like can't run cause the msvcp140.dll is missing from my computer. I thought I redownloaded it but still doesnt work can anyone lemme know how they fixed that or can anyone help me out thanks

Last edited:

Alita366

Mar 14, 2020
Yo i got this error that says something like can't run cause the msvcp140.dll is missing from my computer. I thought I redownloaded it but still doesnt work can anyone lemme know how they fixed that or can anyone help me out thanks
me also having same problem
anyone can help ?

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Aramantaceous

Nov 10, 2017
Just downloaded the game... didn't knew it's part 3, does anyone have a copy of part 1 & 2, would love to play it but, from the beginning or is there a way to access part 1&2's story in this version. Sorry & thanks for the bother. PS: Love the art style

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It really is strange that part 1 and 2 are hidden in the spoiler. I fell for it too. Then I read it here in the comments after I had asked and deleted mine.

Blackmambaboii9009

May 5, 2020
I played this game on mobile
After pool scene with the girl where u Van f her on the ass.. what's next??
On YouTube you have to capture your mom when she on a bathroom, but when tried it no one in the bathroom can someone help me to completed this game??
Plus, how to put a save file on it?? I tried but it don't work.. it only work on PC
I just played it on mobile..
Thanks for the answer if somebody can answer my question ‍♀
I need save data too
How to put it on my mobile file

Aramantaceous

Nov 10, 2017
Go to OP. Below the main download, there is a Spoiler. Click it to find Parts 1 and 2.
Remember that Saves are NOT compatible between Parts.
That was fast, thank you so much Virutovoid, I would've played the game in Part 3 without playing Part 1&2 and that will drive me crazy this was a great save, thanks, oh and for the 'save file' advice - will do

Reactions: virtuvoid
Mar 27, 2019
As I await for the next update around the end of this month it seems that the rest of milftoons is on hiatus or strike. haven't seen any material from any of the artist for 2 weeks or more.

My_Salsa

May 9, 2020
Wow so many updates since v.05. So much to do.... I left a long time ago until the game is more fleshed out and less grindy. Looks like its the right time to come back. So much linda content to go through.....

virtuvoid buddy I remember you but I think you changed your profile pic and wow john12121 is still here....the white knight aka troll basher. My pc died on me and with it all the users and passwords...:( Cant even remember the user name I used on this forum and this forum has BLOWN UP....500+ pages. Good job Milftoon Drama.

Can you direct me to a spoiler free guide. I really dont wanna browse through all the pages back there.Waiting 4 The NEXT UPDATE has already spoiled a HUGE UPDATE for me. Why is this guy haven't been banned yet?

My_Salsa

May 9, 2020
The translator didn't help much here, could you be more specific in what you want?
Um english is not my first language but my english is not THAT bad......I was looking for spoiler free guide from version .05.

My_Salsa

May 9, 2020
For My_Salsa .
Here you are, buddy.
Yeah, I've played since 0.01. Had to leave twice (for about 9 months, self-deleting ~1k posts). But I'm even a top-tier patron these days.
The game is now divided into 3 Parts. The main dl in the OP is 0.28 which, along with 0.27, is Part 3. Just below that dl stuff is a red Spoiler. Click that to get Parts 1 and 2.
You'll be amazed at how smoothly the game now runs! The first big breakthrough happened in 0.08, when a compatibility fix was introduced (a player sets this up himself on his own platform) which all but eliminated all the prior, awful game crashes.
Remember that your Saves are not compatible from one Part to another.

Good luck to you!
Thank a lot. I need to load up on some redbull and snacks....:LOL:

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes