Jun 9, 2020
Hey guys! I just wanted to give you all a small update and a glimpse of how the project is going on. We had a plan to release the demo last month but after reconsidering the script we decided to make some changes to it so the dialogues ingame are not unreasonably long. And also we wanted to make new scenes to the script and also retain existing old ones at the same time. Some new scenes are taken from the old ones which are re-drawn and colored accordingly on different characters. The new animation scenes mainly focus on Linda and Gloria for now.

Attaching a work in progress SS below- most of the new scenes are complete and a few of them are still in progress and require further editing.
we are expecting the scenes to be complete by this week and plan on releasing the build this month at the earliest.
Nice, can't wait to play it

Reactions: BlackOne 34

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I'm currently working on reviving the Milftoon drama, and I'll make some differences. :giggle:

1 - I will continue the story from update 29 and above because the story was sabotaged and made Linda pregnant and Gloria as well, which angered me and the anger of fans and supporters.
2 - The game engine will be Ren py .
3- I will present very hot sex scenes from more than one angle and also I will show the whole body because it is more sexy.
4 - It will be the same map, and if the project succeeds and the supporters are satisfied, I will build new areas.
5- I will change the name of the game due to copyright .
6 - I will open the support page on the Patreon .

I will make a demo of the game to make sure that everything is ok. :love:

It will take me about 4 months, maybe more or less, I will try to learn on Ren py, if you know a site that teaches me, I will thank you. :rolleyes:

I read the terms and conditions Patreon they are too complicated damn . :mad:

I think I'll change a little Linda and Joey and Gloria but it will be in the style of Disney drawing as it is and also I will build new sites but the story will be completed as I said earlier from update 29. :)

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys! I just wanted to give you all a small update and a glimpse of how the project is going on. We had a plan to release the demo last month but after reconsidering the script we decided to make some changes to it so the dialogues ingame are not unreasonably long. And also we wanted to make new scenes to the script and also retain existing old ones at the same time. Some new scenes are taken from the old ones which are re-drawn and colored accordingly on different characters. The new animation scenes mainly focus on Linda and Gloria for now.

Attaching a work in progress SS below- most of the new scenes are complete and a few of them are still in progress and require further editing.
we are expecting the scenes to be complete by this week and plan on releasing the build this month at the earliest.
I am curious to see how the new story will be since in the original it had a lack of progression with certain heroines like Gloria,for example,who a had a lot of updates but even in the last one treated Joey the same as in the first update,there wasn't any change in their relationship and in the way that she treated him

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I think I'll change a little Linda and Joey and Gloria but it will be in the style of Disney drawing as it is and also I will build new sites but the story will be completed as I said earlier from update 29.
Sorry but the art from inusen its by default disney look a like.

unless i am missing something about this? like unless you're meaning to make it more disney 2021-2022 friendly?

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
I am curious to see how the new story will be since in the original it had a lack of progression with certain heroines like Gloria,for example,who a had a lot of updates but even in the last one treated Joey the same as in the first update,there wasn't any change in their relationship and in the way that she treated him
we will try to keep the game short and simple without any grinding elements. the story mainly focuses on Gloria and Linda( their names are changed in our game but you can rename them according to your liking) we were thinking of implementing a relationship status that affects your relationship with Gloria and Linda depending upon the choices you make in-game! but later we realized that this will hinder the game and its random events. as I mentioned earlier we want to keep this very short with 2 endings where you either end up with Gloria or Linda. but if the people want an alternate route or different content, we will post a poll once the game's build is out.

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
we will try to keep the game short and simple without any grinding elements. the story mainly focuses on Gloria and Linda( their names are changed in our game but you can rename them according to your liking) we were thinking of implementing a relationship status that affects your relationship with Gloria and Linda depending upon the choices you make in-game! but later we realized that this will hinder the game and its random events. as I mentioned earlier we want to keep this very short with 2 endings where you either end up with Gloria or Linda. but if the people want an alternate route or different content, we will post a poll once the game's build is out.
really pump for it, this is the great news in new year so far. Wish you guys have the best luck. Thank you

Reactions: hooter

getoverhere

Jun 27, 2019
I can't because of copyright and also the players will think that I am a thief and this is not true. :cautious:

Also don't worry my game will be about the milf.
Naa man nobody will call you a thief except the original devs who abandoned Milftoon drama will if they want to but the fans won't. I suggest you to keep drawing!

haoqibaobao

Jan 16, 2019
Just wanted to show you guys a few Gloria scenes from the upcoming game edited using existing animation and body anatomy from ingame. View attachment 1594217 View attachment 1594218 View attachment 1594219 View attachment 1594220 View attachment 1594222 View attachment 1594223
You got me 1000% respect Sir! Perfect job! Gloria is my favorate Milf in this game! And the way she deals with Joy is also very funny and attractive, can not wait the first release from you, and let us know if you will need support financially! Greetings from Germany.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes