Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.01B] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Which milf should be included (more) in the next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Why not add a choice of "Hints" or "Directions" covering both audiences. I know personally I do get frustrated at some games "hints" but I rarely just give up and keep trying until Blam I got it and can proceed...
I was thinking of adding the option of No Hints at all (hard mode) and full hints (easy) which can be enabled on/off with the press of a button

May 7, 2022
What a great game, congrats!

I voted for Dexter's mother in the poll as she is totally absent in this first installment but I'm looking forward to seeing more content from all of them.

As for feedback, I think other users are exaggerating on the difficulty issue. I don't see how anyone would need more hints than what is already offered. What I have noticed is that perhaps the colors of the texts are too vivid, I have felt eyestrain after a some time playing the game.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Chrd

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Sorry to break this to you man but unfortunately no on the gloves. It was difficult to use constantly and we had the choice of always on or always off and we went with the always off option.
Aww, that really breaks my heart. :cry: I really wanted to play this, but I will just be frustrated all the time if that's the case.

I don't really understand what's so hard to draw about gloves, though? You guys seem pretty talented. And if you don't want to use her gloves, why not just choose another character altogether? One of the defining traits of Dexter's Mom is that she always wears gloves.

P.s.: Isn't Dixter's Fap 4 your work as well? She wears gloves (nearly) all the time there too, and it looks great!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
No prob :)
Many do that and for us it is intentional and wanted. If you don't feel we deserve your support then plz still enjoy the game and ask help/support here (no grudges). We hope to change your mind!
Welcome back. do you remember me ?

I am very sorry for my harsh words.

Do what you want I wish you all the success.

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
you have all the necessary tools to make a great game, don't make the same mistake last time. :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes