Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.01B] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Which milf should be included (more) in the next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Simple, the quest line was sleeping and i couldnt, so i did rest in parents room.. weird.And also cant use weed.
To use weed you need (check a few posts back) to give it to Kevin. He is at Sue's house outside (you go through the living room back door)

this game contain brother sister incest?
No. We will be showing the sisters and maybe doing some D/D things but nothing B/S

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: rafahli and rafa30

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
i tried to give weed to this little bastard but he keeps asking for this remote controlled car, what do i do?
1717354814134.png

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Good to be back. Love you all!
First release so please be kind and post any bugs you may find.
Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system

A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support Milftoon Drama. We simply do not wish to create multiple accounts.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
WOWWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW ))))

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
i tried to give weed to this little bastard but he keeps asking for this remote controlled car, what do i do?
It is obviously for Kevin to smoke with his mom. He is waiting outside the basement.

But yeah the game structure is very confusing. The MC point of view changes constantly, depending on where you are.

• Red Heart

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
BTW - if dennis' mom asks for lotion while sunbathing - is this already implemented?
Not yet

View attachment 3698348
The weed is for Kevin (Sue's son) not Dennis Cousin
That's why the hint says "SUES HOUSE"
Go in the stairs and you will see the door that leads outside (posted a few pages back). There you will find Kevin smoking and waiting for you.

Reactions: Rodjrgr

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Not yet

The weed is for Kevin (Sue's son) not Dennis Cousin
That's why the hint says "SUES HOUSE"
Go in the stairs and you will see the door that leads outside (posted a few pages back). There you will find Kevin smoking and waiting for you.
shit my fault. i thought this was sue's house and kevin was his cousin. thanks bud

• Red Heart

Zpoinkz

Mar 4, 2024
if I had only one suggestion, the smoking weed scene needs a shot of the mom and son sitting in the car smoking together before the sexual thing happens. it would add to the build up more than just a dialogue over a black screen.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
It always hurts seeing Pandora's Box/PBX art changing from his 00s goodness into this newer style he has for more than a decade now...

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
if I had only one suggestion, the smoking weed scene needs a shot of the mom and son sitting in the car smoking together before the sexual thing happens. it would add to the build up more than just a dialogue over a black screen.
not a bad idea!

Reactions: Zpoinkz
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes