Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.02A] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Thank you, I would like to enter if there is a nice efer discord channel that should come quickly, it has a different style.
After 2nd update we will do discord too. Currently we are all focusing on the next update since we want to cook it as fast and good as possible.
The poll however is quite close and we can't estimate who will win so we are working on adding the 4th character in introduction until the poll expires in 4 days. Then we will adjust the workload accordingly.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
After 2nd update we will do discord too. Currently we are all focusing on the next update since we want to cook it as fast and good as possible.
The poll however is quite close and we can't estimate who will win so we are working on adding the 4th character in introduction until the poll expires in 4 days. Then we will adjust the workload accordingly.
I think it's very uninspiring in terms of the progress of the game, you need to bring the continuation quickly because I think it says that the update is over.

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
Really nice first release, but I must say keeping this game on Patreon will get you suspended for sure because of the incest theme. Subscribestar is a good solution for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I think it's very uninspiring in terms of the progress of the game, you need to bring the continuation quickly because I think it says that the update is over.
Currently the layout is
1. Introduce Dennis Family with a good introduction
Dennis will ... show his colours quite soon and we expect to get lots of eye-openers with him as his character and plot is quite different
2. Progress storyline of all characters slightly
3. Progress storyline of milf that wins the poll more.
4. Bug Testing
5. Hint addition

Last edited:
Reactions: BorsDeGanis

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Currently the layout is
1. Introduce Dennis Family with a good introduction
Dennis will ... show his colours quite soon and we expect to get lots of eye-openers with him as his character and plot is quite different
2. Progress storyline of all characters slightly
3. Progress storyline of milf that wins the plot more.
4. Bug Testing
5. Hint addition
Yes, but it should be fast because the story was interrupted for a very long time, for example, if people wait for more than 1 year for the update, the game will be very uninspiring, I remind you that a game you had already released before was canceled directly when it was only 0.1 version, but you made a good start with a fast update, you can progress by opening the slow progress and earning sub income.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Yes, but it should be fast because the story was interrupted for a very long time, for example, if people wait for more than 1 year for the update, the game will be very uninspiring, I remind you that a game you had already released before was canceled directly when it was only 0.1 version, but you made a good start with a fast update, you can progress by opening the slow progress and earning sub income.
Don't worry man, we got you covered. It will be soon.

Reactions: asko06

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Good to be back. Love you all!
First release so please be kind and post any bugs you may find.
Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system

A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support Milftoon Drama. We simply do not wish to create multiple accounts.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
Do you have a full copy of the old game? I forget what engine it was, may need a rework.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Go downstairs and turn on the TV.
The visit the parents , they will wake up because of the noise
Go downstairs and keep going in/out of the living room until granny appears at the back of the fence. Then talk to dad
Then go back to the parents bedroom where the milf is sleeping.
Save Game!
Can't get this to trigger. Dad even mentions there's a 1/4 chance. Not exaggerating I must have gone in and out of the living room about 100 times, and talked to him probably about the last 50 of those times just in case I wasn't seeing a delayed image or something. Are you sure you didn't set the chance to 0.25 or something instead? Or did I miss a step somewhere?

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Man im so doubtful about milftoon's projects after they abandoned 3 games
I mean even if there isn't an update, who cares? We still got a fair amount of content for free regardless of the future. This is like those weird fantasy readers who harass authors who don't finish a series. It's not that big of a deal.

• Red Heart

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
I can´t belive it, Milftoon is back and that with a Game in the OG Artstyle!
Love the Old games, from Town to Adventures to Beach!
Shame that Beach never got finished but still happy to see a new Game and maybe hopefully some new Comics too.

Keep up the awesome Work!

• Red Heart

Gray21

May 19, 2020
i love PBXs art style, its classic, and its interesting to see a game made in his/her(?) art style. Might check the game out at some point. :) Hopefully its not just a collection of already existing images from the comics and others with some forced dialogue over it, or worse, ai generated images based on their work.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes