Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.02A] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
Yes you are right on this one. We were under the impression the tip-system will actually make things too easy but it seems it is even lacking a bit. We will modify the tips to be more straight-forward like you explained where the location and item is more straight-forward.

The submenu was in the original plan actually and it got scrapped since our aim is to eventually add mini-scenes through-out the maps (like finding characters doing sexy things that are not plot-related) in various rooms on your way to the destination.
The locations feel "empty" now which results in the "5-clicks to go" but in the future it will work out (we hope) in a more rich environment. One example is Alice getting a tan where she doesn't affect the plot but it is nice to see her there.
I'm really glad you're considering this, I'm currently stuck trying to get the drill so I guess I'll come back later once the tip system has been improved.

On the second item, it's not really about emptiness, it's about how to navigate the houses. You or the artist may have the layout clear enough in your heads, but from the player perspective (at least mine) it's hard to get (for example) from the front of a house to the back, since I don't know which in between places I need to go before (front->living->kitchen->backyard).

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
anon280 - Thank you for your amazing feedback!
There is a no-fwd-text mechanic. You can control how fast or entirely disabled txt progress is by going to the Save Menu. There you can control sound volume and txt speed. The lowest almost brings it down to 0. (like 40-60 seconds for 4 - 6 words)

Reactions: anon280

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'm really glad you're considering this, I'm currently stuck trying to get the drill so I guess I'll come back later once the tip system has been improved.

On the second item, it's not really about emptiness, it's about how to navigate the houses. You or the artist may have the layout clear enough in your heads, but from the player perspective (at least mine) it's hard to get (for example) from the front of a house to the back, since I don't know which in between places I need to go before (front->living->kitchen->backyard).
The drill is in the Garage of Dennis
You need wires which you can get from Dalvin's house (middle cushion on couch) and the battery at Dennis Storage Shed (next to pool)

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
anon280 - Thank you for your amazing feedback!
There is a no-fwd-text mechanic. You can control how fast or entirely disabled txt progress is by going to the Save Menu. There you can control sound volume and txt speed. The lowest almost brings it down to 0. (like 40-60 seconds for 4 - 6 words)

can you help me with what I posted as a screenshot on the previous page?

noname20123

Oct 22, 2023
Im stuck with the mission Sue's house use the weed
Kevin is no where to be found either my game glitched or idk
HELP!!

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
it´s gonna take how much time betwen updates?
We are trying for fast updates but it all depends on how lucky we get with the bugs. So far this first version has been quite good so production for v0.02 started yesterday even. Next one should be posted -dare-I-say-but-maybe-wrong within 3 weeks. After that one it depends.

• Haha
Reactions: Room34

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Needs a proper menu, the volume option is odd, pressing 1-4 is an odd choice.
The art is really good.
Not sure what the blinking eyes top right is for even though it mentioned it but not really?

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Go downstairs and turn on the TV.
The visit the parents , they will wake up because of the noise
Go downstairs and keep going in/out of the living room until granny appears at the back of the fence. Then talk to dad
Then go back to the parents bedroom where the milf is sleeping.
Save Game!
Thank you, I would like to enter if there is a nice efer discord channel that should come quickly, it has a different style.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Needs a proper menu, the volume option is odd, pressing 1-4 is an odd choice.
The art is really good.
Not sure what the blinking eyes top right is for even though it mentioned it but not really?
Scenes were the blinking eyes are visible basically mean that Lilith (The succubus) is watching the events unfold but she is hidden to the hero.
The shortcuts are for ease on the keyboard but you can alternatively control the music from the Save Menu. Same with text control speed.

Reactions: jems666
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes