Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.02A] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Same trash ass engine but this time the faces are nightmare fuel. I get one artist dropping and leaving, but two? Nah its a you problem

• Haha
Reactions: Room34

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
i really love the art . hoping for regular update
We are already working on 0.02
For now , collecting feedback on bugs but it seems there are no game-breaking bugs so we can resume with 0.02 which will drop quite soon if all goes as planned.

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
hey! Nice to see you back.
Why starting new game? Milftoon Drama is quite popular, why not continue?
Will you update patreon or where to get news?

• Hey there
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
hey! Nice to see you back.
Why starting new game? Milftoon Drama is quite popular, why not continue?
Will you update patreon or where to get news?
Artist decided to go his own way on that one since like 4 years ago. We can't resume it.
News will be posted here
I don't have access over the patreon account. I am just one of the dev's. Someone else will do it when they get around to it

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
No I meant I'll only play the public releases and not support in your patreon. That's why I wrote whenever its free, for the future public updates/release.
No prob :)
Many do that and for us it is intentional and wanted. If you don't feel we deserve your support then plz still enjoy the game and ask help/support here (no grudges). We hope to change your mind!

Non@YRBusiness12

Feb 1, 2024
No prob :)
Many do that and for us it is intentional and wanted. If you don't feel we deserve your support then plz still enjoy the game and ask help/support here (no grudges). We hope to change your mind!
No grudges Sir just not gonna waste no more money. Already gave you guys extras during your silent days.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
I get the frustration for the previous abandoned game. I really do and I understand but we are trying with this one.
I know it's really unpleasant when you release a game and instead of receiving kind words, you get only mockery. On one hand, I feel sorry that this is happening, but on the other hand, I'm not. You're responsible for it. You created this reputation for yourselves.
I am NEVER 100% sure of anything. Now, however, I'm 98% sure this game will be abandoned too.
Anyway, best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: mamurio

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'll let this cook for a few updates before giving it a go, but I really dig the art style. Hope the rest of it lives up.

(I gather this is perhaps a bit of a re-tread, but it's new to me so there)

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes