Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.02A] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Let's hope they don't get into senseless drama with the artist and drop the project again, their first game (MILFTOON DRAMA) was very good, shame they had a quarrel with the main artist DiscreenVision/Inusen (went solo).
btw still has 100+ paying members lmao

the art on this project looks very good and milf x shota is always welcome. I really hope they have their redemption arc, fingers crossed.

1717344138932.png

Last edited:

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Small note :
We are aware that Mrs Wilson is not normally Henry's mother but we made the change for the plot

Non@YRBusiness12

Feb 1, 2024
I get the frustration for the previous abandoned game. I really do and I understand but we are trying with this one.
Sorry my bad First is the good dev communication with the audience, second will be making the money making, third will be the silent treatment and then the abandoned :p.
There is no frustration friend just that I won't do the same mistake of supporting ever again.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Sorry my bad First is the good dev communication with the audience, second will be making the money making, third will be the silent treatment and then the abandoned :p.
There is no frustration friend just that I won't do the same mistake of supporting ever again.
All I can say is enjoy the game and I hope you return friend.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
is there a reason we cant resume drama if your able to make a new game? drama was sooo damn good yo

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes