Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.02A] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'll let this cook for a few updates before giving it a go, but I really dig the art style. Hope the rest of it lives up.

(I gather this is perhaps a bit of a re-tread, but it's new to me so there)
there is enough content to play and feel the game so (in my opinion) you are missing out :)

Reactions: anon280

falselife2

Mar 11, 2021
For some reason the game-file will briefly open and then shutdown immediately. Have any other people experienced the same?

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
For some reason the game-file will briefly open and then shutdown immediately. Have any other people experienced the same?
First time I hear this.
What OS are you running on?
Have you tried downloading from another host?
Turning off your antivirus as it may pick it up as a false positive?

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
The succubus should have more interactions with the MC and should have two paths with two endings per path depending on your actions with her through the story.
Storywise she is interacting quite a lot with Dennis and later she will with the rest too...right? Or you mean more than that?. The 2 endings ... like how? You mean sex scenes or ending as game-ending?

clohne

Jul 4, 2020
With the way DiscreenVision's been acting, you have a very prime opportunity to show that it wasn't the rest of the team's fault for the falling out and to restore the rest of your team's reputation. If you flunk this, you won't be able to fault anyone if they never trust this team ever again.

The guy's been arrogant, banning people even on his own Patreon for unfounded suspicions, giving a one sided story and then is pulling the same stunt that DarkCookie is doing with Summertime Saga by no longer having updates scheduled and randomly spread far out from each other.

LOKOKOTAS

Mar 20, 2024
What a fantastic game, I never been this excited to actually get through the hints and find the scenes looking forward to the next update. especially when scenes are connected while controlling different characters. You left me wanting more. do we have a timeline on the next update? overall i really enjoyed the game. Hats off developers great job.

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
Two pieces of feedback:

1: "Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system ". I hope you've realized this is not the case since 50% of the posts are asking for instructions due to the tip system not being specific enough. Please add more detailed instructions such as "1- Find X item in Y house in Z (garage/back/living room), 2-Talk with Milf in ...".

2: I don't know if this is doable, but the navigation is horrible. This might be just be but I hate having to do 5 clicks to go from front of the house to back of the house. Ideally each house should have a submenu with places you can go to inside. Such as "living room, kitchen, backyard, etc"

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
What a fantastic game, I never been this excited to actually get through the hints and find the scenes looking forward to the next update. especially when scenes are connected while controlling different characters. You left me wanting more. do we have a timeline on the next update? overall i really enjoyed the game. Hats off developers great job.
Sometime this month (not end!). The 2nd update will be quite soon-ish since are already working on it without a break.

Reactions: parzyszek

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Not a bad first update, a little bit disjointed with all the characters introduced at once, but otherwise a solid first update. Pretty interested to see where this goes.

Secondly, are you guys still working on this iteration of milftoon as well or are you completely focused on this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Two pieces of feedback:

1: "Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system ". I hope you've realized this is not the case since 50% of the posts are asking for instructions due to the tip system not being specific enough. Please add more detailed instructions such as "1- Find X item in Y house in Z (garage/back/living room), 2-Talk with Milf in ...".

2: I don't know if this is doable, but the navigation is horrible. This might be just be but I hate having to do 5 clicks to go from front of the house to back of the house. Ideally each house should have a submenu with places you can go to inside. Such as "living room, kitchen, backyard, etc"
Yes you are right on this one. We were under the impression the tip-system will actually make things too easy but it seems it is even lacking a bit. We will modify the tips to be more straight-forward like you explained where the location and item is more straight-forward.

The submenu was in the original plan actually and it got scrapped since our aim is to eventually add mini-scenes through-out the maps (like finding characters doing sexy things that are not plot-related) in various rooms on your way to the destination.
The locations feel "empty" now which results in the "5-clicks to go" but in the future it will work out (we hope) in a more rich environment. One example is Alice getting a tan where she doesn't affect the plot but it is nice to see her there.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Not a bad first update, a little bit disjointed with all the characters introduced at once, but otherwise a solid first update. Pretty interested to see where this goes.

Secondly, are you guys still working on this iteration of milftoon as well or are you completely focused on this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi!
Thank you for feedback. For Grounded we are not working on it but parts of it will appear in this game on Dennis PC which will act as a Gallery. There you will be able to find (in near future) scenes from this Grounded and concepts/portaits/pinups etc along with of course in-game scenes.
However the gallery is planned much much later in the game since it is quite time consuming and we want to focus on progressing the game currently.

Reactions: BorsDeGanis

kobra21356

Jun 5, 2021
I swear i've been trying to get the granny behind the fences for at least 40 times and still not spawning, any tip ?

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
I can't get past this part, someone please help me, read some previous comments, saying that I should give it to Kevin, but I don't understand. sue's.png

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes