Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.01B] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Which milf should be included (more) in the next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Currently we are waiting on the SubscribeStar approval. Besides that one you can also support this project by getting a membership at Milftoon.com which will also give you access to 600 comics. Once you get a subscription just txt me here your request and we will try to include it.
Have you checked your E-mail? Maybe they send you a e-mail asking you about things. I heard that it takes at least a week for some people to get approved others took more to get approved and they send them a email to them asking about their aproval process and after that they got approved in their site they say that they need to add to your about page links to your socials like your Milftoon site or other like itchio for example

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
:FacePalm:
Obviously this depends on who you are playing as.

Think about the following.

Your neighbor has a really sexy wife. There's a strong chemistry between you.
One day, you end up having sweaty sex in the basement on a summer sunday afternoon.

Would this be good? For you, yes. Sexually and emotionally.

Now think of it the other way. You're on your way to your weekly... whatever, tattoo bicycle gang meeting.
Then you notice you forgot your knuckleduster, quickly drive back home.

You find your neighbor fucking YOUR wife in your basement.

Would this be good? Probably not! Unless you're a massive cuck, for everyone else a possible murder motive.

That's just how human minds work.
Nothing "autistic" about having a functional alpha brain.
Mate, wifes/mothers are messing around with their sons in this game all the time LOL
So I ask again - why dad/ daughter actions are any different?

Reactions: Pu$$yBo$$

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
maybe just update the game and fix the bug when the update is done
Thats the plan :)

Have you checked your E-mail? Maybe they send you a e-mail asking you about things. I heard that it takes at least a week for some people to get approved others took more to get approved and they send them a email to them asking about their aproval process and after that they got approved in their site they say that they need to add to your about page links to your socials like your Milftoon site or other like itchio for example
Check it constantly , almost bi-hourly and yes we heard the same. Almost a week now and we sent them an email to asking for an faster approval since we have lots of supporters on-hold for it.
No worries though , since supporters meanwhile can still support by getting the membership at milftoon which is $25 but also gives access to all of those comics (even though it is mostly about supporting the game now)

Reactions: Dynamite20

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Mate, wifes/mothers are messing around with their sons in this game all the time LOL
So I ask again - why dad/ daughter actions are any different?
If you don't understand the "point of view" part, i'm afraid there's nothing to help you

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
We removed the character "Gloria" from the cover and from the game (she was the girl at Dennis start) since there was a complain about her as she was similar with another OC character.
We continue full speed with the 0.02A update which should be posted this month as scheduled with the introduction of Dexter and with more storyline progression with Alice who won the poll.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
We removed the character "Gloria" from the cover and from the game (she was the girl at Dennis start) since there was a complain about her as she was similar with another OC character.
We continue full speed with the 0.02A update which should be posted this month as scheduled with the introduction of Dexter and with more storyline progression with Alice who won the poll.
Okay so from comparing the banner images, Gloria was the whore/slut creeping around the house at game start.

TBH i'd rather have the family dads be occupied by some sluts we don't want anyways, rather than the sisters or any other "doable" women.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

L_is_Alive

May 25, 2020
Man I loved the game!
It's beautiful and works perfectly, and the tips are very useful so you don't get stuck. Everything is very intuitive and the game has a lot of potential!
I have some suggestions and also a BUG report.

BUG: this bug doesn't crash the game or anything, but I think it's worth mentioning, right after talking to Dennis' father that the old woman is outside, Dennis' mother says she's going to sleep, and she appears in 2 places around at the same time, in the kitchen and in the bedroom.

Suggestions:

I would like to have the option to remove the red stripe behind the texts, it really bothered me in some scenes.

Sprite gallery to enjoy the wonderful PBX arts, or have the option of leaving some Layers transparent (for example, Bill's head covering his parents having sex)

I hope everything goes well with the project and eagerly awaiting the update!

ttbst

Oct 17, 2023
Hi, regarding the issue of scene in the game, I understand that there is a distinction between dynamic and static. What I would like to ask is that in future updates, the main sexual scenes will be dynamic, right?
By the way, at what level will your game update interval be maintained? A month? Or two months?
This game is the best I have played in recent days, and I will consider supporting it.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Hi, regarding the issue of scene in the game, I understand that there is a distinction between dynamic and static. What I would like to ask is that in future updates, the main sexual scenes will be dynamic, right?
By the way, at what level will your game update interval be maintained? A month? Or two months?
This game is the best I have played in recent days, and I will consider supporting it.
Next update will be this month. Then we are trying for between 1 and 2 months depending on the support that we will get.
Currently you can only support the game (until SubscribeStar approves our new account) by getting a subscription on Milftoon.com which will also grant you access to 600 comics and a few other older games. If you get the 3x month subscription then txt me here or on our Discord for a request or suggestion for the game.

Rashanonly1

Aug 29, 2023
View attachment 3726143

Overview:
Take the role of 4 characters and with the guidance of an evil sexual entity engage in sexual situations with the ones you hold dear -or not-
Revenge, pity, lust, power, money, love and what-if's guide these heroes and heroines into the world of MilfLand!
Multiple characters, multiple situations , each with their own plot and all of them combined under the power
of the sexual entity!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: Milftoon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01B
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
iOS: - - - MEGA -
PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3697187 View attachment 3697188 View attachment 3697189 View attachment 3697190
how to install on android and what version is it for?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes