4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Along with Dennis mom that won the poll (check above the thread) she will also be included in version 0.03

In Sue's living room (right after you come from the stairs) you will see a white door on the far right of the background. That door leads outside behind the house where Kevin is waiting.
this game looks incredible. i let's hope this one wont get abandoned chasing money like MD did

• Hey there
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

JoSoy

Jan 6, 2020
0.02B Updated with other OS updates.
Note for Android - It works on the 2-3 phones that we tested but also on another 2 it wouldn't install. Please let us know if it gives you an error.
Rest OS seem OK
Sorry but we can't provide too much support for non-PC versions but we will try.
Unfortunately i couldn't install on my phone again. Tried normally install it then an app who installs apks. On the app i got this error:

INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-2

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Unfortunately i couldn't install on my phone again. Tried normally install it then an app who installs apks. On the app i got this error:

INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-2
Looking into it thank you

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi MilfToon-Grounded!!!!
A notis that you have write in "Dexter" there should be "Dennis" in the hint text ... It's in the end of the game where you should pickup something in Dennis house... I love this game... Can't wait to next update....

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Hi MilfToon-Grounded!!!!
A notis that you have write in "Dexter" there should be "Dennis" in the hint text ... It's in the end of the game where you should pickup something in Dennis house... I love this game... Can't wait to next update....
hi!
This is fixed in the most recent update

Reactions: 4Finger

Rashanonly1

Aug 29, 2023
View attachment 3726143

Overview:
Take the role of 4 characters and with the guidance of an evil sexual entity engage in sexual situations with the ones you hold dear -or not-
Revenge, pity, lust, power, money, love and what-if's guide these heroes and heroines into the world of MilfLand!
Multiple characters, multiple situations , each with their own plot and all of them combined under the power
of the sexual entity!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-09
Release Date: 2024-07-09
Developer: Milftoon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02B
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
iOS: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3697187 View attachment 3697188 View attachment 3697189 View attachment 3697190
Only android run any more

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.
Nothing wrong with the game engine, it mostly boils down to how you use. ;)
It's a very flexible game engine, but unlike Ren'py it wasn't designed with visual novel creation in mind - I ended up having to code my own VN framework.

By the way are you on the official discord for the engine? I don't recall seeing anyone from milftoon ever asking for help/advice on either the forum or discord server & there's only so much you can learn from what little video tutorials & project templates that are available.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
It would be really hot if one of the mother's had sexscene with the son, where the father is out of the house for a limited amount of time, and they only had time for a quicky or oral. During this scene the mother's could check the time on their wristwatch and remind their son's that they need to hurry because dad is arriving soon. Just an idea that came to mind

Reactions: Ljube
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes