4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
No prob :)
Many do that and for us it is intentional and wanted. If you don't feel we deserve your support then plz still enjoy the game and ask help/support here (no grudges). We hope to change your mind!
Welcome back. do you remember me ?

I am very sorry for my harsh words.

Do what you want I wish you all the success.

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
you have all the necessary tools to make a great game, don't make the same mistake last time. :HideThePain:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
It's random. The dad is dropping a hint about it. You need to come/go at the living room a few times until the granny appears at the fence behind him. Then you talk to him.
You might want to change the hint for this particular segment. I flew through everything up until that part. After he said that "1 in 4 chance" I went in and out more than a dozen times but didn't know what to look for. My attention was always on the dad or mom, never out the window since the doors specifically say there is nothing to do outside at night.

If there was a sentence added after his talk that "he was acting antsy and glancing out the window all the time", it would give the player an immediate clue about having to look outside.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes