4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JakeB

Jan 24, 2018
OK, regarding the change between characters: I read a tip for graying out the map to show, when it's usable. Yes, that would have spared me half an hour, trying to get to a different location. Of course i only clicked on the map, when it wasn't usable...

KronosCalendar

Jan 2, 2023
Good to be back. Love you all!
First release so please be kind and post any bugs you may find.
Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system

A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support Milftoon Drama. We simply do not wish to create multiple accounts.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
Love this! I appreciate people like you in this world keep up the good work!

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Hey, pretty good first release! good to see something new from Milftoon, especially with PBX art!

Love the 4 protagonists mechanic and how you can use items between them, I didn't have a problem with all the point & click but better hints would be useful in the future, also noticed some bugs like characters being in two place at the same time (Dennis house)

Also be careful... I already feel the stories may connect to each other and that would be a mistake, imo, not only because I think standalone stories have a bigger potential but also because NTR isn't something milftoon (and Y3DF) did well in the past.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

eicna

May 12, 2017
Where am I supposed to have tea with the girls? I assume kitchen but after sitdown there's nothing can be done.

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
folder of the game in the archive named 'final version' - that's a great joke.

Art is great thou.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes