4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Hey, pretty good first release! good to see something new from Milftoon, especially with PBX art!

Love the 4 protagonists mechanic and how you can use items between them, I didn't have a problem with all the point & click but better hints would be useful in the future, also noticed some bugs like characters being in two place at the same time (Dennis house)

Also be careful... I already feel the stories may connect to each other and that would be a mistake, imo, not only because I think standalone stories have a bigger potential but also because NTR isn't something milftoon (and Y3DF) did well in the past.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

eicna

May 12, 2017
Where am I supposed to have tea with the girls? I assume kitchen but after sitdown there's nothing can be done.

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
folder of the game in the archive named 'final version' - that's a great joke.

Art is great thou.

Earngame

Jan 16, 2023
well are u sure u want to make 4 protagonist ? It's would take more more time to make it, What u think about make one protagonist where other 3 boys have such small ones, only one will have a Large schlong and he will fuck all women, If u want to make all 4 protagonist that's would be quite bored and u abandoned game very quickly beacouse u be out of content it's just my opinion.If u create just one main Protagonist which will have mostly all sex scene etc + other 3 boys but they will be like a extra situation mostly funny how they still small etc

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Thank you!
This will be really helpful!
I taken notes to make the next hints more direct even though I feel it might reduce the challenge for those that seek it but we will try based on the feedback and see.
I am not looking for a challenge when I play these games. Wouldn't it be easy to just toggle on/off the hint system so both sides can have their cake and eat it too?

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes