4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

leeon003

Jul 26, 2024
Screenshot_2024-09-23-07-18-13-707_com.lemurbrowser.exts-edit.jpg
If you like this game, or think there are areas that could be improved, please click here to leave a review. This allows the game to be recommended and allow more players to find it. Thanks!

Oct 26, 2022
The Gallery at the beginning , especially with dialogs is a No though. We had a meeting about it and we decided that the players that actually play the game should be awarded slightly more than the guys that just want to view the scenes. Hence this decision.
Respectfully, this is a very strange take and I hope you all will reconsider.

You all seem to think a Gallery Mode is for lazy players who don't want to go through the game. But it's actually for everyone, especially those players who play through the whole game. Every single update. It gives them the ability to replay their favorite scenes. That's a huge part of these type of games. All of the most popular games here at f95 have a full Gallery with dialog. Every single one. If you put up a poll the votes would be unanimous in favor of a full Gallery.

I hope you all reconsider because your reasoning honestly doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 2seeall

controleps223

Mar 13, 2018
Yes, this game is very amazing, whoever can subscribe, please, to help the developer! and also to the developer: don't give up on this game, it's amazing! the women are very sexy, and the genre of the game is very good! just keep going! until version 1.00 or more! haha it's still at 0.04 so at least another 96 updates please!

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I have the wig, I have met with lilith, I have given Billy the cartridge and batteries, but I can't get frank to fuck. I am guessing I'm not supposed to but what's next?

Arta456346463

Jan 15, 2024
does someone have a save from before sue fucks frank? I didn't save before the action and cos of someone's great idea not to update gallery I can't really rewatch the scene without going thou whole game again

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes