• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
yeah the updates are very slow .... I guess a> Either he is not making any new stuff stoped drawing b> He got really good at taking down his stuff and you need to pay for it. c> he died or something. Used to have a pass and account that worked a while back on his official site that does not work anymore ... back then he posted stuff often. The well has dried it seems ... Bummer his stuff was a breath of fresh air compared to all the damn asian weeb flat chested lil' girl stuff that can be found EVERYWHERE stuff that personally I find trash. Can asians please learn to draw some proper eyes and proportionate mouths please?

This site used to update Milftoon stuff often , as you can see it's been a while since November last year ...

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Man, forgot the last time I read a nice milftoon comix. Been on several sites and didn't see any update since end 2021, like someone already said a few posts above.

Don't tell me that Inusen is the sole active Artist of this group. This got to be a joke if they depend on only one Man.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Man, forgot the last time I read a nice milftoon comix. Been on several sites and didn't see any update since end 2021, like someone already said a few posts above.

Don't tell me that Inusen is the sole active Artist of this group. This got to be a joke if they depend on only one Man.
He probably did after dannysulca stopped making comics for them and even when the two were working with Milftoons they were the top dogs. I am sure that the real reason there are no updates are because people are not happy working with Milftoons or Y3DF so very few even bother so far as I see it.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
so i gotta question there are a ton of unfinished comics that are old. why did they never finish them especially some of the really good ones?

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
From Adun -> Ex Artist from Milftoon.

Advance
...after milftoon, I have worked alone, and to be able to cover one page per week, outside of my usual jobs, I will need an assistant, I am working on it... I hope it will be possible to publish (with help) one or two pages per week...
If you don't get discouraged, neither do I, keep the subscription, I'm working to make this all work

1658452590599.png

Come guys, we need help him.. the best incest work

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote