UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
Updated OP. There's literally next to no hosts who can deal with 7gb. And don't even think of asking for mega links. NO. And don't ask for more links.

If you do, here's what I'll do. I'll do color comics for a 5 gb link and black and white comics for the other 2 gb. But.. that'll be days down the road.
what about google it can handle way more than just 7gigs xD

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
500M splits. Use jdownloader to download the files.

You have archive and unpacked folder inside another archive, so it's 13.3 Gb!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Guys I'd recommend holding off on downloading. This new collection had the files needlessly enlarged so now they look worse and take up twice as much space. I'm comparing each comic to what I already have and will combine them into a new all-in-one download and split it up into 3 or 4 parts. I'll also post a zip of just the stuff thats new since the last time the thread was updated. This will take a little bit of time but I should have it done today.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Guys I'd recommend holding off on downloading. This new collection had the files needlessly enlarged so now they look worse and take up twice as much space. I'm comparing each comic to what I already have and will combine them into a new all-in-one download and split it up into 3 or 4 parts. I'll also post a zip of just the stuff thats new since the last time the thread was updated. This will take a little bit of time but I should have it done today.
Thanks a lot! Can't wait to get my hands on these comics.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is it possible to get the link in Mega for this when done?

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OK I changed my mind, I'm not going to do an "Update" since my files were from like 4 different sources and I have no idea what was added to the OP when. Also there were many duplicates (and Russian versions for some reason).

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So what did you end up doing? Just uploading your files?
OP previously had comics up through April 2018 in a sort of hodgepodge of files. The OP was updated to a new zip but the files were worse but more imporantly all in one zip which limited the file host options and I dont think anyone wanted to spend 2 days downloading from FilesCDN. So the OP now has everything updated through October 2018 in a 3 part file with plenty of mirrors.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i very like the "Milky" serie...

the beginning is great, but the more it goes, the more ugly the chars are (specially the mom).. i dont know what happened but jeez ... i prefer watching the beginning again and again than continu on the rest of the serie.... eerk !

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
OP previously had comics up through April 2018 in a sort of hodgepodge of files. The OP was updated to a new zip but the files were worse but more imporantly all in one zip which limited the file host options and I dont think anyone wanted to spend 2 days downloading from FilesCDN. So the OP now has everything updated through October 2018 in a 3 part file with plenty of mirrors.
Ok gotcha, thanks. I had already downloaded the original file and thought the new split-links were something new.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote