VN Ren'Py Milfust [0.1] [RederoX]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Hope MC puts a baby in his mommy and gives himself a daughter-sister to also knock up later. Bonus points if it actually shows them having aforementioned babies, afaik there's yet to be an AVN animation where the LI is shown pushing a baby out of her pussy, let alone 2 of them.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
probably the best and most well done M-S (incest in general) manga ever right here.
One of, I personally prefer the more wholesome widow/single mother ones.

Although can only think of like one or two that are on the same level, most... are kinda braindead... but that's doujins in general to be fair.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I dont care for the 3*. I only need to see a milf character from Koikotsu(?) + blowjobs in previews? I CANT WITHSTAND.
Then again i hope sex etc will be for later updates, because patience and build up is key for entertainment, hue hue

Mommy needs some love and a good dicking too
View attachment 3968446
Also i need sauce for this, please?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Просили оставить комментарий для улучшения игры. Немного напишу.
1) Сюжет как и писали уже другие уже почти закончился. Главный герой почти добился того что хотел и не знаю что дальше. Начало. Она бросила мужа, осталась у него. Застали её принимающим душ. Обычная истории и даже то что она помогла руками тоже вроде норм. Мне показалось что сценарий будет весь в таком лёгком стиле. Небольшое общение которое без проблем приводит к интимной сцене. Тоже неплохо. В таком случае можно добавить сцены после интима ещё. А то как закончилось то почти сразу перепрыгивает сюжет к следующей сцене.
2) Про персонажей. Ну главный герой понятно чего хочет и он это вполне легко получает. Про неё просто не могу ничего сказать. Просто делает всё. Никакой интриги. Вроде уже написал кто то что не хватает ещё кого то. Добавить его тёти к примеру которая приедет утешить свою сестру после того как она бросила мужа. У неё может быть к примеру дочка которая давно безответно влюблена в главного героя. Много кого можно. Одинокую соседку, бывшую одноклассницу с её мамой.
3) Что дальше. Накидаю идей, а развить можно и самостоятельно. Что главный герой может делать что бы добиться того чего хочет. Большая ванная. Можно принимать ванную вместе так как она большая. Вместе под душем и тд. Спать вместе. Он может прийти к ней ночью сказав что наверное она привыкла спать с кем то и он ляжет рядом. Отвлечь её от того что она рассталась с мужем. Если не захочет то скажет что он будет сзади и она даже не увит его, просто получит удовольствие и отвлечётся. Насчёт идей с другими персонажами я пожалуй не буду. Просто не знаю что там будет дальше.
Пришлось перевести игру что бы точнее понять о чём они говорят.

They asked to leave a comment to improve the game. I'll write a little.
1) The plot, as others have already written, is almost over. The main character has almost achieved what he wanted and I don't know what's next. The beginning. She left her husband and stayed with him. They found her taking a shower. A normal story and even the fact that she helped with her hands is also kind of normal. It seemed to me that the script would be all in such a light style. A little communication that easily leads to an intimate scene. Also not bad. In this case, you can add scenes after the intimacy. And the way it ended, the plot almost immediately jumps to the next scene.
2) About the characters. Well, the main character clearly wants what he wants and he gets it quite easily. I just can't say anything about her. She just does everything. No intrigue. It seems like someone already wrote that someone else is missing. Add his aunt, for example, who will come to console her sister after she left her husband. She may have, for example, a daughter who has long been unrequitedly in love with the main character. There are many possible. A lonely neighbor, a former classmate with her mother.
3) What's next. I'll throw in some ideas, but you can develop them yourself. What the main character can do to achieve what he wants. A large bathroom. You can take a bath together because it's large. Together in the shower, etc. Sleep together. He can come to her at night, saying that she probably got used to sleeping with someone, and he will lie down next to her. Distract her from the fact that she broke up with her husband. If he doesn't want to, he will say that he will be behind her and she won't even hug him, she will just have fun and be distracted. As for ideas with other characters, I probably won't. I just don't know what will happen next.
I had to translate the game to better understand what they are talking about.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RederoX, not one for build up, are you? This moves faster than a bullet train and I can't say I'm overly interested in what happens next. The MC leaves for three years to fight his urges and boom he is jerking off and getting a handjob from his Mom the very next day she starts living with him like it's the most natural thing ever. Incest works well because most people who are into it like the taboo "should we? shouldn't we?" tension but it is not even present in this one. There is also a complete lack of story or plot here.
I have not played, but my views on incest it's exactly like yours. I need a story that gradually builds up to at least make some sort of sense for that kind of engagement.

Reactions: Skeltom

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, I wish there was more of that in these games. I lean towards the woman being the molester, but the other way is cool, also. No forced shit through. More like initial resistance becoming accepted horniness. ;)

##############
I did a quick script correction for misspellings. It's nothing outrageous. :giggle:

I wish much success with the game.
I am definitely okay with the girl being the molester. That is a real change of pace. Yeah, not liking being molested at first, but, discovers a kink for loving being molested by strangers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote