VN Ren'Py Milfust [0.1] [RederoX]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RederoX

Jan 28, 2023
RederoX, not one for build up, are you? This moves faster than a bullet train and I can't say I'm overly interested in what happens next. The MC leaves for three years to fight his urges and boom he is jerking off and getting a handjob from his Mom the very next day she starts living with him like it's the most natural thing ever. Incest works well because most people who are into it like the taboo "should we? shouldn't we?" tension but it is not even present in this one. There is also a complete lack of story or plot here.
At first I had planned the whole story about their struggles and doubts about the incestious relationship.

I am not good at writing, I was looking for writer but few things made that impossible to work with. Hence the plot is so fast paced.

This seems like a halfhearted work, but I am trying to learn while working on this project.

RederoX

Jan 28, 2023
Excellent start RederoX, Mom is such a cutie and I loved that you got straight to the point. Will you include pregnancy at any time? My favorite corruption senerios are Mom getting a job in a sleazy bar, having to wear a slutty outfit and being groped and molested by the drunks, and being groped and molested on the train or subway. Mom and son going to a movie and making out like lovers and being watched. Just food for thought, my friend. Looking forward to the next version. Good luck.
Thanks, I tried my best while making her character. Pregnancy will be included in later builds. As for being molested by other people, I am not really a fan of that. I do plan on adding dating scenes, like going to movie or other places.

RederoX

Jan 28, 2023
Hope MC puts a baby in his mommy and gives himself a daughter-sister to also knock up later. Bonus points if it actually shows them having aforementioned babies, afaik there's yet to be an AVN animation where the LI is shown pushing a baby out of her pussy, let alone 2 of them.
Pregnancy is planned content in later builds, but I am not sure about adding babies. Pregnancy and few sex scenes while she is pregnant is what I am going for.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
At first I had planned the whole story about their struggles and doubts about the incestious relationship.

I am not good at writing, I was looking for writer but few things made that impossible to work with. Hence the plot is so fast paced.

This seems like a halfhearted work, but I am trying to learn while working on this project.
I get that writing could be tricky for some but honestly it's not so much the writing as it is the none existent plot. Right now even the overview seem like an after thought or a flimsy excuse to explain why they are sleeping together. I'm also not sure what direction you are going, we have already gotten the milk for free so the sense of reward is already gone. It's also very short and completely kinetic at this point so the player isn't engaging with the game at all. Just sitting back and watching what happens is boring to a lot of people, myself included.

RederoX

Jan 28, 2023
I can't reply to all comments so I will write few things for everyone:
This is straight to point sex game (Thanks to my bad writing skills, I will improve them as time goes on.)
New updates will be added every week or two. Each update will have 2 animations.
This game will be finished in next 4-5 updates.

Overall the game will be relatively small but it will contain all sorts of sexy, NSFW content to satisfy your needs (Not sure if everyone will like that).

Nicophaes

Apr 10, 2021
Gonna keep an eye on this one for now, I love a good story and all, but I'm a Mother-son action lover too, straight to the point is also great in my book. GL

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote