Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - American Dirty Talk [2024-08-29] [timbukalso]

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
As a non-native English speaker, it's interesting and fun to see mods like this.
Interesting! I imagine that folks raised speaking American English will benefit the most from the mod since they'll be less distracted by foreign idioms and phrasing. But, if you decide to try the mod, I'd be interested to know whether or not you notice the difference.

Of course, if I'm doing a good job, you'll hear what the characters are saying and not notice the way it's written. The dialogue won't stand out until you go back and try to play the unmodified game.

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
How's the progress? When can we expect your works to be completed? I think you're doing a great job of fixing this game so I'm looking forward to it

• Red Heart
Reactions: timbukalso

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
How's the progress? When can we expect your works to be completed? I think you're doing a great job of fixing this game so I'm looking forward to it
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm currently focusing on Sara's story, and I continue to make progress, even though I've had significantly less free time over the past month.

According to my own way of breaking down the scenes, there are 12 scenes remaining along the core of Sara's route that are not in the most recently published version of the mod, plus five for Lily which are technically optional along Sara's route. Of these, I've completed drafts for six.

There's a natural break in the story that I'll target with a new version in the next couple of days, I think. (Just before the bulk of Lily's content.)

Of course, when PowerBabe publishes a new version of the Content Restoration Patch I'll need to pause my rewrite to adapt to the changes in that patch, since this mod is dependent upon it. So, there's the potential for disruption at any particular moment.

Reactions: gostek

NoonecaresX

Mar 26, 2020
I love to see situations where game dev have no intentions to improve/change things that community would like to see and one man basically says : "FINE, I'LL DO IT MYSELF AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'LL DO IT BETTER THAN YOU." and he does. The best example that comes to mind is Snoot game. Keep cooking dude, you decided to do something about this instead of whining and bitching and I respect that.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Finally someone with the skills and desire to make something of this game, at least to keep it from completely falling apart.
Of course, there will always be holes, like the lack of dynamics and interactivity between NPCs, unfinished side stories and those damn dark figures acting as characters. We almost come to regret the absence of gridding, I said almost, ok?
As for hard-coding relationships as a family for the Mc, Linda, Bob, Caroline and Sara, will make sense of the reluctance to become intimate between brother and sister and son and mother.
Linda as a landlady, who prevents her tenants from fooling around?

I had a landlady my first year of college, and if she tried to dissuade me from scratching on the doors of girls who rented a room like mine, it was so that I would help her own daughter to do her "homework" :sneaky:

And even with the current "I-patch", Linda rents a room to her own children?

• Haha

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Just curious if any progress has been made on this? Was really interested, but kinda wanted to wait till it was fully implemented.
Yep! Since the previous update I've completed two additional major scenes for Lily and two minor scenes for Sara. I've also refined a few earlier scenes and fixed a few bugs and typos. Git says: 53 files changed, 2936 insertions(+), 3099 deletions(-)

I'll probably release the next update after I complete the last four scenes on Lily and Sara's routes. That's one small and one medium for Lily, and one small and one large for Sara.

I think Lily's story is the most fundamentally flawed of all the characters in the original game, and it took me a few weeks and a few scrapped attempts to find the inspiration for a new story. I think I found a way to give her story a little more emotional depth while also addressing the inconsistencies in the choices the MC makes.

I do want to caution you not to expect this project to be fully completed for months, yet. While I don't currently foresee the stories of any of the remaining characters needing anywhere near as much restructuring as the stories for Celia and Lily, the total number of scenes remaining to rewrite is still large. So, if you don't want to wait, you could just focus on Celia's route, now. It's essentially complete.

In the previous update I inserted a notification at the end of the rewritten content for Sara, so the player could decide whether to keep playing the original content in the game, or maybe switch to a different route. In my next update, I think I'll do that for the remaining characters. So, you could wait for the next update, and then play to the end of each character's rewritten content before hopping over to a different character.

Or, you could just wait! Bare Witness was completed last week, I saw a new version of Where the Heart Is, today, and Race of Life and Eternum were both updated within the past six weeks. What a time to be a pervert on the internet!

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
In the version that I just uploaded, i.e. version 6-20-2024, the rewrites of the stories of Lily and Sara are complete.

I elected to upload this version without having inserted the marker text indicating the current end of the rewrites for the other characters. If you'd like me to add such markers, please let me know.

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
I have to admit: When it comes to feet, I'm flying blind.

I'm doing my best to guess, but if there are any foot fetishists in the house, and you're willing to help me understand what erotic dialogue about feet should look like, I invite you to post here or send me a private message. I'd appreciate the feedback since I really have no idea how I'm doing, in those scenes.

Reactions: TFfan1

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
I have to admit: When it comes to feet, I'm flying blind.

I'm doing my best to guess, but if there are any foot fetishists in the house, and you're willing to help me understand what erotic dialogue about feet should look like, I invite you to post here or send me a private message. I'd appreciate the feedback since I really have no idea how I'm doing, in those scenes.
I may be of help. I´m in a Discord channel about shoes and feet. I read your post and thought "i know many guys, and some girls, who are into this stuff". I just posted your message and i´ll post here the replies i get.

• Red Heart

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
I´m in a Discord channel about shoes and feet.
Awesome! Thanks so much! And I'd be willing to lurk in a discord channel, if that's allowed, to soak up details. But I don't want to make anything weird, for anyone.

Either way, I'm wondering about what features men find erotic about feat. Arches? Toes? Veins? Wrinkles? Tendons? And what are the sexy varieties of those features?

Like when someone thinks about the sexiest feet they've seen, what's the sexiest part of those feet? And what adjective would they use to describe that part?

Are there different "kinds" of sexy feet? Like, some boobs are big and pendulous, and others are small and perky, and both varieties can be sexy. But a giant areola would probably detract from the sexiness of a small, perky boob, as would a tiny areola on a full boob. And I think there are some men who like boobs to spread out, and some that like it when there doesn't seem to be any gap between them on a woman's chest.

Obviously, there will be guys who like the unusual combinations of features, but I'm trying to understand if preferences for combinations of features cluster among foot folk.

And what about verbs and adverbs? Is there a particular way for a foot to move or be moved that's sexy? I've pulled words like "strong", "graceful", "elegant" out of my ass, but what words would a guy use to describe a foot that was being moved in a sexy way? What phrases would he use if he were asking for it to be moved in a particular way? If a woman wanted to drive a foot fellow crazy, would she talk about how he felt to her through her feet and toes?

Thanks, again, for whatever insight you can help me gather!

Reactions: TFfan1

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Awesome! Thanks so much! And I'd be willing to lurk in a discord channel, if that's allowed, to soak up details. But I don't want to make anything weird, for anyone.

Either way, I'm wondering about what features men find erotic about feat. Arches? Toes? Veins? Wrinkles? Tendons? And what are the sexy varieties of those features?

Like when someone thinks about the sexiest feet they've seen, what's the sexiest part of those feet? And what adjective would they use to describe that part?

Are there different "kinds" of sexy feet? Like, some boobs are big and pendulous, and others are small and perky, and both varieties can be sexy. But a giant areola would probably detract from the sexiness of a small, perky boob, as would a tiny areola on a full boob. And I think there are some men who like boobs to spread out, and some that like it when there doesn't seem to be any gap between them on a woman's chest.

Obviously, there will be guys who like the unusual combinations of features, but I'm trying to understand if preferences for combinations of features cluster among foot folk.

And what about verbs and adverbs? Is there a particular way for a foot to move or be moved that's sexy? I've pulled words like "strong", "graceful", "elegant" out of my ass, but what words would a guy use to describe a foot that was being moved in a sexy way? What phrases would he use if he were asking for it to be moved in a particular way? If a woman wanted to drive a foot fellow crazy, would she talk about how he felt to her through her feet and toes?

Thanks, again, for whatever insight you can help me gather!
I got 4 ideas from a member (RSrezzy), quote:

It's your "sole" purpose in life to worship my feet and heels

OMG your tongue kinda makes me tickle underneath my feet.

I'm so tired after walking around all day and night. My feet are literally aching for a good footstool.

You know I've been walking around that grime from those sick fuckers smoking and dropping their cigarettes out ashing on the floor all night

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Good stuff! Thanks, again, for sharing!

One great detail that I learned about is the notion of "toe cleavage". For boobs, cleavage is tantalizing: It's sexy because of what it suggests. But if you show a guy a pair of naked boobs, he doesn't stare at the place between them. Is is the same for toe-cleavage? Or is there something inherently erotic about the space between toes? Is it sexy when toes are pressed together, like it might be when a woman presses her boobs together?

I'm seeing a lot of shoe content, but I don't think I'll be able to write much for that because the art assets in the game don't really incorporate shoes in the erotic scenes. (Although in several scenes the MC keeps his shoes on while having sex... But I don't think it's meant to be erotic... Is it?)

So far I'm getting "submission" and "degradation" vibes, and it seems that they can be distinct from each other. Having skimmed through a bunch of history in a lot of the channels on that server it occurs to that a challenge I'll face is that people there don't have to tell each other what's sexy about the images they share with each other. They just know already. The most explicit descriptions I found are in the #captions channel, and reading those captions made me realize I was looking for text.

So I went looking and found r/FootFetishTalks, which seems to be text-based. I'm going to do some research, there, too.

Already reading some good details... Smooth feet, big toes, high arches, "firm" walk. Scratching a fingernail on a sole, curling toes, in response. Teasing by spreading toes.

Oh, and here's an important question! How could I fuck this up? How am I likely to misinterpret the fetish? What should I avoid making a character say or think, at all costs?

Thanks!