Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - American Dirty Talk [2024-08-29] [timbukalso]

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Good stuff! Thanks, again, for sharing!

One great detail that I learned about is the notion of "toe cleavage". For boobs, cleavage is tantalizing: It's sexy because of what it suggests. But if you show a guy a pair of naked boobs, he doesn't stare at the place between them. Is is the same for toe-cleavage? Or is there something inherently erotic about the space between toes? Is it sexy when toes are pressed together, like it might be when a woman presses her boobs together?

I'm seeing a lot of shoe content, but I don't think I'll be able to write much for that because the art assets in the game don't really incorporate shoes in the erotic scenes. (Although in several scenes the MC keeps his shoes on while having sex... But I don't think it's meant to be erotic... Is it?)

So far I'm getting "submission" and "degradation" vibes, and it seems that they can be distinct from each other. Having skimmed through a bunch of history in a lot of the channels on that server it occurs to that a challenge I'll face is that people there don't have to tell each other what's sexy about the images they share with each other. They just know already. The most explicit descriptions I found are in the #captions channel, and reading those captions made me realize I was looking for text.

So I went looking and found r/FootFetishTalks, which seems to be text-based. I'm going to do some research, there, too.

Already reading some good details... Smooth feet, big toes, high arches, "firm" walk. Scratching a fingernail on a sole, curling toes, in response. Teasing by spreading toes.

Oh, and here's an important question! How could I fuck this up? How am I likely to misinterpret the fetish? What should I avoid making a character say or think, at all costs?

Thanks!
I think describing what turns people on depends on MANY things, from culture to personal experiences, so no matter what you do, you can´t really please everyone. About what is erotic in feet....i guess it also depends. If you entered the discord channel, you probably noticed that they have section for almost every kind of shoe. In the game i´ve seen heels, flats and boots, so fans of those shoes may be of more help than me.

From the shoes i remember in the game, there are many that are borderline Louboutin, i think they are in the "aesthetically pleasing" zone more than the "erotic/explicit" category. I think this picture gives the gneral vibes about women weearing heels: atractive without being explicit.
0357.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: timbukalso

anonymous aseun

Nov 11, 2020
Yep! Why do you ask? Is there a particular aspect of the original story that you'd like to see addressed that hasn't been, yet? If so, feel free to share.

I'm currently working on Linda's story, but I might get side-tracked by Judy.
Oh whoops I was looking at the wrong date lol. I thought it said updated in February

• Haha

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok. When I move the files of the mod to the game and started, I was flooded with duplicate scripts on everything. Isn't RPY and RPYC different scripts?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
After all the shit i didn't want to try Milfy City 1.0 to not sour the great memories of the old days, but i may try the 1.0 when your mod get completed, thanks for your work

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Ok. When I move the files of the mod to the game and started, I was flooded with duplicate scripts on everything. Isn't RPY and RPYC different scripts?
Hm. Sorry you're having trouble.

I'm guessing that you previously had the Content Restoration Mod installed, is that right? If so, did you perform steps 2-4 of the installation instructions for this mod over a previously modded installation?
  • Navigate into the directory named "game" contained within the Milfy City directory.
  • Delete all *.rpy and *.rpyc files in that directory.
  • Delete the directory named "scripts" in the "game" directory.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Hm. Sorry you're having trouble.

I'm guessing that you previously had the Content Restoration Mod installed, is that right? If so, did you perform steps 2-4 of the installation instructions for this mod over a previously modded installation?
  • Navigate into the directory named "game" contained within the Milfy City directory.
  • Delete all *.rpy and *.rpyc files in that directory.
  • Delete the directory named "scripts" in the "game" directory.
It happens even when your mod is applied to a completely fresh install from the base game and your suggestions don't resolve it.
1727022881981.png
HOWEVER, the error goes away when you run the 32-bit executable. Bizarrely, the modified game will run in 64-bit as long as you've run the 32-bit executable at least once after installing the mod. I suggest you add "run the MilfyCity-32.exe file at least once after installing the mod to avoid this error".
Also, looks like you forgot the "adt" folder in your published .zip.
1727023433801.png

Last edited:

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
It happens even when your mod is applied to a completely fresh install from the base game and your suggestions don't resolve it.
. . .

Also, looks like you forgot the "adt" folder in your published .zip.
. . .
Thanks for providing those error messages, hngg .

I've only been able to reproduce those errors by incorrectly installing the mod. Specifically, by first installing the Content Restoration Mod (or an earlier version of this mod), and then dropping the adt folder into the "game" folder of that already modded install, and not cleaning up the *.rpy and *.rpyc files.

Indeed, the first image reports a conflict between game_gui.rpyc and game/game_gui.rpy, and that second file (game/game_gui.rpy) does not exist in an unmodded, fresh install of the base game. The only way to get that file is to install the Content Restoration Mod, or a earlier version of this mod.

In a correct installation of the (current version of the) mod, the folder named "game" should contain:
1727074888710.png

I didn't include a folder named "adt" in the .zip because the default behavior in Windows when one right clicks a .zip file is to extract the archive into a folder with the same name as the archive. So, nesting the contents in a folder named "adt" within the archive would result in the folder structure adt/adt upon decompression.

Thanks for taking the time to post you experience. It's likely that other folks are encountering the same frustrating experience as you did, so it seems that the installation instructions need to be clarified.

NoonecaresX

Mar 26, 2020
Good stuff! Thanks, again, for sharing!

One great detail that I learned about is the notion of "toe cleavage". For boobs, cleavage is tantalizing: It's sexy because of what it suggests. But if you show a guy a pair of naked boobs, he doesn't stare at the place between them. Is is the same for toe-cleavage? Or is there something inherently erotic about the space between toes? Is it sexy when toes are pressed together, like it might be when a woman presses her boobs together?

I'm seeing a lot of shoe content, but I don't think I'll be able to write much for that because the art assets in the game don't really incorporate shoes in the erotic scenes. (Although in several scenes the MC keeps his shoes on while having sex... But I don't think it's meant to be erotic... Is it?)

So far I'm getting "submission" and "degradation" vibes, and it seems that they can be distinct from each other. Having skimmed through a bunch of history in a lot of the channels on that server it occurs to that a challenge I'll face is that people there don't have to tell each other what's sexy about the images they share with each other. They just know already. The most explicit descriptions I found are in the #captions channel, and reading those captions made me realize I was looking for text.

So I went looking and found r/FootFetishTalks, which seems to be text-based. I'm going to do some research, there, too.

Already reading some good details... Smooth feet, big toes, high arches, "firm" walk. Scratching a fingernail on a sole, curling toes, in response. Teasing by spreading toes.

Oh, and here's an important question! How could I fuck this up? How am I likely to misinterpret the fetish? What should I avoid making a character say or think, at all costs?

Thanks!
I like how bro straight up ask: "How can I fuck this up" XD. No delusion of grandiose.
If only ubisoft, bethesda and other game devs would ask themselves this question and actually listened to what people tell them WHAT_THEY_WANT.
What a world would that be.
Keep up the good work. :oops:7