Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I think I've hit on Violet, but I need to get some more assets to make sure... I know I've seen what hair she has in this thread, but can't find it with search! So anyone wanna help a bro out and point my in the correct direction?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I think I've hit on Violet, but I need to get some more assets to make sure... I know I've seen what hair she has in this thread, but can't find it with search! So anyone wanna help a bro out and point my in the correct direction?
Right, found it, it's Rayn:

I can't think of anything I need less in my runtime than that chubby kid, tbh.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
violet test 2.jpg

I'm fairly convinced that both Caroline and Violet are using variants of Linda's "Rhea" body. This one has some Karen 7 injected (in the face, as well, as I think it gives her the slightly sharper features she has over Caroline, who's pure Dahlia in the face), I'm thinking Caroline might have Victoria or Rune in her Rhea, but that's an untested theory for the moment.

I'm just as convinced Violet's skin changes between the main game and the xmas special I use as source material.

Still hating this hair, btw. If someone does a less crap version of it at usual daz/rendo prices, I solemnly swear to buy it on its day of release.

DrZoidberg

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 404253

I'm fairly convinced that both Caroline and Violet are using variants of Linda's "Rhea" body. This one has some Karen 7 injected (in the face, as well, as I think it gives her the slightly sharper features she has over Caroline, who's pure Dahlia in the face), I'm thinking Caroline might have Victoria or Rune in her Rhea, but that's an untested theory for the moment.

I'm just as convinced Violet's skin changes between the main game and the xmas special I use as source material.

Still hating this hair, btw. If someone does a less crap version of it at usual daz/rendo prices, I solemnly swear to buy it on its day of release.
I think Violet looks great the way you have her here (including the hair). The model looks like a match to what's in the actual game. Great work. Now all Violet needs is some playtime with Caroline in a college lesbian experimentation prequel series.

Reactions: fanboi and JiiEf

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I think Violet looks great the way you have her here (including the hair). The model looks like a match to what's in the actual game. Great work. Now all Violet needs is some playtime with Caroline in a college lesbian experimentation prequel series.
Thanks, there's a reason I got a strap-on prop earlier today :D I'll have to get back to it later, though, as I've been more in the character design mood than the rendering mood.

Violet above is

Head:
Dahlia head 100 %
Karen 7 head 30 %

Body:
Rhea body 100 %
Karen 7 body 30 %
Breasts implants 70%
Breasts natural 25%
Breasts size 30%
Glutes size 50%
Glutes width 50%

Using the pale version of this skin:

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Caroline-Genesis 3 Female body,100%Dahlia face, Avery skin, Hair - Hr 145
If you need help with hair let me know. It is easy to fix
What do you mean about fix?
YOu mean with the tail? Because on a Genes3 female the tail can't be move(or, i don't know how can it be move...)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
What do you mean about fix?
YOu mean with the tail? Because on a Genes3 female the tail can't be move(or, i don't know how can it be move...)
Select the tail and you’ll see the adjustments, at least if you’ve done it properly and not just autofit the hair.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes