Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I like it but the one on the left she's fucking strong to hold that body and lick the pussy without any problems :LOL:
Anyway.. good job!
Need to do another one with the ripped caroline version I have :ROFLMAO:

Linda’s leg’s hooked on her shoulder, though, she’s the one really exerting herself here. :D

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Very nice work but...what happened to Violet? Swap Linda for Violet and add a well-placed tennis raquet and you'll have the elements needed for an epic match.
Problem with Violet is her crap hair... and when I try to replace it with basically a better model of the same haircut, she winds up looking like a pale Caroline due to the similarities in the models...
violet beta test.jpg

DrZoidberg

Dec 19, 2018
Problem with Violet is her crap hair... and when I try to replace it with basically a better model of the same haircut, she winds up looking like a pale Caroline due to the similarities in the models...
View attachment 426376
The hair you used for Violet in your previous posts looked like a better match to me. This one is still a nice render though. If I had to choose I would use the hair you were using before.

Your idea does make me wonder how close Violet would match if she had Caroline's same hairstyle. Is it possible Violet would actually look hotter than Caroline?

Reactions: JiiEf
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes