Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I think there's a perfectly serviceable thread on discussing the game, so we can keep this one for assets and fan art.

Like this:
View attachment 611074
I will ask this left, right and centre so sorry for this.
But what are her assets? I can't find them! She's drop dead gorgeous and i need her in my list of characters i can make.

Beautiful pic btw :)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I will ask this left, right and centre so sorry for this.
But what are her assets? I can't find them! She's drop dead gorgeous and i need her in my list of characters i can make.

Beautiful pic btw :)
I think you'll find a lot by searching this thread for the word Carmilla. This final version was developed with (a lot of) help from Cubero and I'm still refining the details.

Base is Carmilla with victoria 7 cranked to 100 % for the head and skin + Anagenessis 2 skin shader + body is Brenna for Ophelia 7, tweaked with body morphs, hd muscle morphs, breast morphs and other stuff I forget. Hair is Aviva hair.

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I think you'll find a lot by searching this thread for the word Carmilla. This final version was developed with (a lot of) help from Cubero and I'm still refining the details.

Base is Carmilla with victoria 7 cranked to 100 % for the head and skin + Anagenessis 2 skin shader + Brenna for Ophelia 7, tweaked with body morphs, hd muscle morphs, breast morphs and other stuff I forget. Hair is Aviva hair.
Yes, thank you very much. You are a scholar and a gentleman/lady.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul
Dec 27, 2019
I really wish there was a way to search just one thread, so I do not have to bother anyone with a question that might have been answered alreadty.

Trying to build Linda...
- Rhea G3F/V7 character loaded - CHECK
- Rhea G3F/V7 skin applied - CHECK
- Hr-159 hair applied (have to tweak glossiness) - CHECK
- EYES and LIPS.... - HMMM.....

Now look at the perfection below.... Where can I find those beautiful deep blues? I checked both Rhea's and V7's assets.
And the lips?

Any help would be appreciated :)
Does anyone have a DUF for her?

Thanks,
Mo.

00038 MC screenshot.jpg

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I really wish there was a way to search just one thread, so I do not have to bother anyone with a question that might have been answered alreadty.
There is. Open the thread and search, defaults to thread only.
JiiEf That is one sexy Celia render if I do say so myself, working out nude on the beach amidst this crisis when no ones around... She should do it when it is full of people :love: Great job mang!
Thanks. Not with my rig, though! :D

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
Dec 27, 2019
Thank you JiiEf, I was able to find an earlier posting that explains how to apply only a percentage of the Avery head on top of Victoria 7.

Now all I need to find are those deep blue eyes. :)

Mo.

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you JiiEf, I was able to find an earlier posting that explains how to apply only a percentage of the Avery head on top of Victoria 7.

Now all I need to find are those deep blue eyes. :)

Mo.
Try this, at least this is what I use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes