Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey, would you mind sharing your morph %s for this model please? I saw you told someone else to PM you before when they asked the same question, but I can't for the life of my find out how to PM on this site... Thanks
Hover over the member's name in the left panel (under his avatar), and click on "conversation" in the pop-up menu.

Onimushaa

Jan 13, 2018
Hover over the member's name in the left panel (under his avatar), and click on "conversation" in the pop-up menu.
I only see Follow and Ignore. I also checked the profile page which adds the "Find" and "Report" buttons, but that's it. No conversation button in sight.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I only see Follow and Ignore. I also checked the profile page which adds the "Find" and "Report" buttons, but that's it. No conversation button in sight.
Strange, I wonder though if its because you are a brand new member and only posted two posts before your last one. Try again after posting a few, or contact a moderator.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Strange, I wonder though if its because you are a brand new member and only posted two posts before your last one. Try again after posting a few, or contact a moderator.
That could be it.

Another way to start a conversation is to click on your mailbox at the top right, click "START CONVERSION", and type in the person's name.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes