Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Damn i'm a big idiot for not discovering it sooner... anyway hi everyone hope you allright !
This look like the place to ask this question : would anyone be interested in creating the characters of Milfy City in the Sims 4, combine our efforts maybe in a dedicated topic ?

In case you are wondering if it is feasible, here are some pictures of Caroline, it still need works on the eyes and the makeup, and for that if nobody is interested (which I understand perfectly, not everyone has the time for this shit), i'll just to ask if anyone would have the courtesy of providing me a picture of caroline standing still without any facial expression

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
design and creation of clothes by me.
Exclusive clothing for the discord group "DAZ EN ESPAÑOL"
That's one tasty little red strawberry you got there man, those clothes make me want to gobble her up!

Damn i'm a big idiot for not discovering it sooner... anyway hi everyone hope you allright !
This look like the place to ask this question : would anyone be interested in creating the characters of Milfy City in the Sims 4, combine our efforts maybe in a dedicated topic ?

In case you are wondering if it is feasible, here are some pictures of Caroline, it still need works on the eyes and the makeup, and for that if nobody is interested (which I understand perfectly, not everyone has the time for this shit), i'll just to ask if anyone would have the courtesy of providing me a picture of caroline standing still without any facial expression

Wow, I didn't know you could do those kind of things in the sims franchise... I should look into it. The best thing you can do, man, is work further on it and show us some more ;)!

Reactions: algunas_cosas

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Tshaw17 Can you show parameter for Liza asset?
Hello. From what I recall (I'm not on my computer), here's what I did
Liza
Body / skin : afhild 100%, with breast settings as follow, if I remember correctly : diameter / implants / size increase around 30%. Fitness settings also increased (Liza is very fit as you can see in the game)
Head : Dahlia at 100% (it's a personal choice I think the Dahlia head looks better than the Afhild head)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes