Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kaientai

Aug 1, 2020
can someone tell me how to use this hair?

I'm not sure how to install the ones with just runtime folder

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019

I doubt that someone with a long time in daz will help you, since that is very basic, but the new ones with some experience will be able to help you, they are the new blood and they really want to help. Give me a few minutes and I'll make a video for you;) I'm old ... but those who know me know that I take time to help.

first of all copy that runtime folder to your daz library, then follow the video.
There are many ways to do it, but I will show you the fastest.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
Oct 9, 2018

In general, if there's only a runtime folder, it means it's probably a poser format (this is definitely true in this case):

First, as usual, go to content library, but instead of clicking "Daz studio formats" you will want to click "poser formats" (you may want to minimize daz studio formats for ease of access):
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 3.26.46 AM.png
When you open this tab, go to "figures" then "Ali" then hair. Hr-159 should show up: help guide.png
As with any hair asset, if you double click while a figure is selected in the scene, it will automatically apply the hair to that figure. These assets are relatively old, so it may prompt you to use autofit, but it works acceptably well. As you can see, the process for Caroline's hair is exactly the same

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes