Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Never liked Shelby's un-subtle mods to the original, especially the rear lights out of the Ford parts bin.
To each their own.
Apparently you have never followed Triumph, the TR7 was a shit show made of parts from multiple years of Triumph models. I say this and I am a former Triumph Spitfire owner and would love to find a TR6 as a project car (having no room to work on a project makes this unfeasible).

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Apparently you have never followed Triumph, the TR7 was a shit show made of parts from multiple years of Triumph models. I say this and I am a former Triumph Spitfire owner and would love to find a TR6 as a project car (having no room to work on a project makes this unfeasible).
A bud in college had a TR4A he used in SCCA racing. Very fun to drive. Your butt is so low to the ground you get the Flintstone effect, you want to put your feet down to stop. :LOL:

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
So jokeyjay compiled this list a while back, but it's not the easiest thing to find, as the words Art Assets aren't in his post currently. So, to make it easier to find via the search function, I'm reposting it here: I quoted it, but have removed the quote tags so as to not 'nest' it in a quotes framework.
Milfy City
Suggested Art Assets List

Compiled by jokeyjay, last edited August 2020 as of this post. Thanks again jokeyjay !
Congratz for the compilation! My contribution: Sara's "dress" at the mall (actually a top) is (I think the dev colored it himself since I couldn't find the exact coloring in the promos nor in the available add-ons); and Isla's heart-patterned panties are taken from -- you can see it on the 2nd promo (or 3rd if you count the main one).

B.t.w., do you know the assets for this outfit below?

screenshot0030.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Guys help me. I don't know how it happened but my celia face texture looks different from skin. It looks like a face pack. How to remove it? View attachment 1878944
This sometimes happens with makeup, but first off, have you tried applying the Iray Uber base shader to all of Celia's textures? Sometimes 3Delight-oriented textures can be applied to Iray textures and vice versa, and where face makeup is only affecting the face...

That's my first guess. My second guess is that the body texture is from a separate model than the face.

Edit:
Another possibility is that the body translucency color/percentage, etc. are different from the body, but check the Iray vs. 3Delight thing first. How you would fix that would be to 'copy' the torso texture to the face, then manually re-assign the face textures where the torso textures replaced them (bump map for bump map, etc.). If that's my attempt at dialing Celia in, I have been known to change the translucency color to a darker red, and drop the translucency weight so that the model isn't too dark, and sometimes change from 'scatter and transmit' to 'scatter only' to lower resource requirements slightly. You can 'unify' this change by choosing 'skin/lips/nails' when adjusting translucency and such, to ensure that the face matches the body translucency.

And sometimes the face makeup texture is just different, but usually they try to fix that when they are making the figure.

Last edited:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Not just Triumph but the whole of BL at the time!
Oh, it's not the use of a parts bin, but using the right parts.

As I say, in my opinion, Shelby removed the original features that made the 67/68 Mustang iconic (the sail panel vents for scoops, concave rear panel and individual lights replaced with a flat panel and T'Bird lights), ruined the lines of the original (ducktail bootlid).....
I prefer mine.

(Wait for the off-topic screams!)

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes