Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
Hi there friends

I would like to know if you have some tips to get the "cartoonish" effect from the game

I have been testing upscaling and resizing with imgupscaler

Below some examples.

View attachment 2132070

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dammmm that's really good hope to see more interracial from you using some of the other characters from milfy city

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Linda has been G8 for a while already for me.
I have now added a G8 Sara to my cast too.
I have been slow due to festive season in India last month and more and more work at job front. This is mostly a hobby work for me. Also working on learning to create stuff in Blender. When I will have some time try finding a story and learn renpy to create my first game. Some good tips and links to resources wuld be appreciated (if any). But all that is in a good time.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I have been slow due to festive season in India last month and more and more work at job front. This is mostly a hobby work for me. Also working on learning to create stuff in Blender. When I will have some time try finding a story and learn renpy to create my first game. Some good tips and links to resources wuld be appreciated (if any). But all that is in a good time.
I'm not a pro either.
I'm a hobbyist too.
Thats the best way to stay on top of the creativity.
I do some commission work every now and then but most of what I make is all me.
But if you see something in my arts that you wish to know about feel free to reach out.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Hi there friends

I would like to know if you have some tips to get the "cartoonish" effect from the game

I have been testing upscaling and resizing with imgupscaler

Below some examples.

View attachment 2132070

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have seen some Daz cameras and textures to create various effects, but most of the time filters are added in post-work. Photoshop or image editing suite of choice. Techniques vary wildly depending on what one actually is trying to accomplish. But even given the same general desired outcome there are often multiple paths. No idea off-hand want general look you desire. Here is a basic Cartoon filter run on one of your images though.

caroline_35.01_i_IR_GANG_G8FS_01B_IA_small_car.jpg

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Love the light coming through the dress. What is the name of that dress asset?
The dress is a freebie I got from Deviant Art.
I did edit it, the original is black and non translucent. I changed the materials on it.
The dress is this one:

And the shoes are these from the same creator:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I did edit it, the original is black and non translucent. I changed the materials on it.
The dress is this one:

Awesome thanks! Yea i always like tweaking the materials and stuff, makes it look like a whole new outfit

Jun 25, 2018
The dress is this one:

Got second how good the lightning looks going through the dress.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes