Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Greetings Suckass! :LOL:
This is my first time rendering anything in Daz Studio, so I started with something simple. Lights, flat background and there you go... :sneaky:(y)
I am not a man who enjoys nudes. Instead, I especially enjoy good lingerie and transparency, lots of transparency but in the right places. The subtle thing, what is suggested without being explicit, seems much sexier to me than bare skin.

About the assets:
Dress:
Bridal Cape:

Enjoy and Stay Weird.

LINDA.png

Last edited:

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Greetings Suckass! :LOL:
This is my first time rendering anything in Daz Studio, so I started with something simple. Lights, flat background and there you go... :sneaky:(y)
I am not a man who enjoys nudes. Instead, I especially enjoy good lingerie and transparency, lots of transparency but in the right places. The subtle thing, what is suggested without being explicit, seems much sexier to me than bare skin.

About the assets:
Dress:
Bridal Cape:

Enjoy and Stay Weird.

View attachment 2886158
Looks great

Reactions: Vicho75

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Reactions: Finito

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
And how about a scene from The Maltese Falcon, with Yazmin as Humphrey Bogart, and Liza as Mary Astor?

On the other hand, I always saw Linda and Caroline as Pinup models from the 50's-60's. It is the versatility that these characters have and their design
SmartSelect_20230902_190354_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev and Vicho75

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
And how about a scene from The Maltese Falcon, with Yazmin as Humphrey Bogart, and Liza as Mary Astor?

On the other hand, I always saw Linda and Caroline as Pinup models from the 50's-60's. It is the versatility that these characters have and their design
Or you could set up a WW 2 scenario (Or Vietnam) where they are USO troupe touring and they end up as the inspirations for the nose art on the fighters and bombers. I recommend watching a Bob Hope show or two. There are Youtubes of his USO shows.

Reactions: Vicho75 and Finito
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes