Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 15, 2020
Are there any good sites for hosting streamed video 4k content out there? Free ones, of course.
I'm wanting to post more 4k content that YT definitely would not permit

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You're correct, this is Picture 158 of the Pole Dance scene by Pixil (which's already in this Thread).
Check attached files, I'll post a few others from there to prove it.
Yeah not sure why, but i try and give people the benift of doubt that they wouldn't upload someone else's work without at least acknowledging them in some way and try and make out it is their own work, when they are not smart enough to even remove the person's signature.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
You're correct, this is Picture 158 of the Pole Dance scene by Pixil (which's already in this Thread).
Check attached files, I'll post a few others from there to prove it.
Bro who said I made this, do you see my watermark there?
This is just a repost i got from other apps like reddit, discord....

• Angry
Reactions: LiteDelites

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Bro who said I made this, do you see my watermark there?
This is just a repost i got from other apps like reddit, discord....
The point was you just posted it. A note to identify it as Pixil's work is the courteous thing to do. Which is what you did in the second post. No worries then.

Reactions: ReiCaixa

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Yeah not sure why, but i try and give people the benift of doubt that they wouldn't upload someone else's work without at least acknowledging them in some way and try and make out it is their own work, when they are not smart enough to even remove the person's signature.
Dude you know how it works on f95... it's a losing battle from the start, I stopped giving weight to how they behave a long time ago, it would be a simple thing, together with the work to post the name of the artist, in the mom section after so much effort, now they leave the original watermark and give credits

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
The point was you just posted it. A note to identify it as Pixil's work is the courteous thing to do. Which is what you did in the second post. No worries then.
It's very simple.
Don't post at all if you didn't make it yourself.
And if for some reason you do want to fish for likes, add a disclaimer to either the artist or the source where you found the material.
I've had some dude repost my stuff, (with badly wiped signature tag), in this thread too claiming it was his.
Needless to say the resident artists that post here were not easy on him.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dude you know how it works on f95... it's a losing battle from the start, I stopped giving weight to how they behave a long time ago, it would be a simple thing, together with the work to post the name of the artist, in the mom section after so much effort, now they leave the original watermark and give credits
Yeah I know but it would be nice if these people just gave credit to the original artist. Or even if they didn't know, just say hey I found this on blah blah blah and thought it would be cool...oh BTW this is not my work.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes