Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
- SKIN
- FACE
- HAIR

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Why hasn't ICSTOR hired you yet your renders are legitimately way better than his. I mean if i was him i'd hire you right now
Even if I am very happy with your message, I'm just a beginner about Daz Studio and I still have to learn how to use Renpy and make correct animations.

Unfortunately, I have a PC that I use for everything, and it's not very powerful.

I still started creating a little game, but I'm only at the very beginning......... I'll try to introduce it somewhere when it's a little more consistent, and maybe show you my main character with one of the characters from Milfy City. :)

Caroline Harness.jpg

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Even if I am very happy with your message, I'm just a beginner about Daz Studio and I still have to learn how to use Renpy and make correct animations.

Unfortunately, I have a PC that I use for everything, and it's not very powerful.

I still started creating a little game, but I'm only at the very beginning......... I'll try to introduce it somewhere when it's a little more consistent, and maybe show you my main character with one of the characters from Milfy City. :)

View attachment 270852
In case you have any doubt I also agree that you're renders are incredible and I really look forward to them whenever I get a chance.
I actually wanted to ask if you were using iray / 3Delight and also if you have any advice on getting nice bokeh backgrounds like yours.
I can get some nice render previews but my i7-2860qm and 8 yr old amd 6700 (laptop) are holding me back so much in waiting for render previews. I'm going to prepare to buy a proper desktop and I might go all out if its worth it, maybe even rtx 2080 / regular or titan if I can score a good deal. Strangely even though I'm using amd/cpu the iray preview does still work but very slowly, however it can't do the final render with iray (have to use 3delight), and I feel like it will take me too much time to play with DoF for that nice bokeh. Are you using any special HDRi pack? feel free to private message me any details.
Also I discovered yesterday the very huge annoyance of dealing with makeup and skin in texture mode vs iray preview. The face can look completely different from body but when I preview iray it looks completely amazing.

Reactions: Coriolan
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes