Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 287563
Seeing everyone else's cool looking fan art inspired me to create my own here's my first attempt at Caroline. Just started using Daz Studio so don't expect too much. Also this was something i realized aftert the render was done, don't be am idiot like me and use Iray rendering with an AMD gpu.
As someone who's never used Daz...why is that bad?

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
It doesn't scream at you if it can't find an NVIDIA GPU? /smh
i mean you can still use iray with amd gpu's but it that particular render took me around 6 hours to complete so unless you have a butt load of patience i would recommend against it

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
SO HOT!!! :love::love::love:

"Linda walks into a laundromat"

View attachment 285871

Linda : "(Oh shit....I'm stuck)"
Linda : "Help... is there anyone around here ?"
Men's voice : "What's going on ?...You need help, ma'am ?"

View attachment 285872

Linda : "Yes, please....i'm stuck...help me"
"From struggling, Linda's dress is gradually getting up..."
Stranger : "What an ass...oh shiiittt, she doesn't wear panties...what a slut"
Stranger : "It's so tempting..."

View attachment 285875

Stranger : "Let me help you.......(oh fuck...she's so tight)"
Linda : "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? NOOO.....STOP THIIISSS"

View attachment 285879

Stranger : "Oh shiiitttt.....i'm cumming"
Linda : "NOT INSIDE...PULL OUTTT"
Stranger : "Take it all bitch..."

View attachment 285884
Poor Linda!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

This series is GREAT!

Reactions: Coriolan and Pixil

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She never smiles when she is posing for me... I guess she doesn't like me :(
Well, if you'd give me a breast reduction i'd be pretty pissed as well. She is a pro and i guess she tries her best but its pretty hard to come up with a sultry smile when your boobs are half the size they suppose to be :rolleyes:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Well, if you'd give me a breast reduction i'd be pretty pissed as well. She is a pro and i guess she tries her best but its pretty hard to come up with a sultry smile when your boobs are half the size they suppose to be
:rolleyes:
I would think she WOULD be smiling at the relief of pain, from having all that un-needed weight hanging off the front of her chest, pulling her spine into a twisted shape, and making the muscles ache from trying to stand upright, instead of just letting them drag on the floor like they want to, because they're too large... :devilish:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I would think she WOULD be smiling at the relief of pain, from having all that un-needed weight hanging off the front of her chest, pulling her spine into a twisted shape, and making the muscles ache from trying to stand upright, instead of just letting them drag on the floor like they want to, because they're too large... :devilish:
You can think whatever you want of course. You'd be wrong but thats secondary :cool: Caroline in the game seem to be fine with her original size you see :geek:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
:rolleyes:
Ok Let Me Stop you Right there!There No such things as too large Breasts...How can you be so careless with such kind of Statement..Breasts..Do you even know how they taste? All you have to do is grab her by the waist...and make an indirect request...Mama are those fresh? yeah Why Dont have a little taste..Hey arent you on house arrest...is this the only thing thats grabs your interest...You know that i just cant get over your breast...Yes They are just the Brrrreeassst!

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Ok Let Me Stop you Right there!There No such things as too large Breasts...How can you be so careless with such kind of Statement..Breasts..Do you even know how they taste? All you have to do is grab her by the waist...and make an indirect request...Mama are those fresh? yeah Why Dont have a little taste..Hey arent you on house arrest...is this the only thing thats grabs your interest...You know that i just cant get over your breast...Yes They are just the Brrrreeassst!
I apologize for the offense... However, tits big enough to share between you and the entirety of the NFL, NBA, NHL, along with all of the college sports conferences, ALL AT THE SAME TIME... well, that's just too much... she'd need a crane truck to follow her around to hold em up so she could walk, and a gantry rig to get out of bed or stand up from a seated position... :devilish:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I apologize for the offense... However, tits big enough to share between you and the entirety of the NFL, NBA, NHL, along with all of the college sports conferences, ALL AT THE SAME TIME... well, that's just too much... she'd need a crane truck to follow her around to hold em up so she could walk, and a gantry rig to get out of bed or stand up from a seated position... :devilish:
Hyper lovers would propbably disagree. Yet Caroline has like.. what. E-cups? Those aren't even unrealistic. She just competes in the Instagrambimbos league :D Considering that its her teen little brother who saves her business financially i'd say not just on the physical level :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes