Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
I get that... I'm 1/3 of the way through reinstalling about 2.5tb's worth of assets on my system. SUUCCCHHHH a pain in the ass...

I really need to buy me a second IcyDock unit, and install 4 - 8 to 10 tb drives in it for doing backups. lol
In my case I need to download the content I had om Maxtor. Will take ages as each download has some waiting time

Reactions: Kendra Denimore

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
my HDD crashed and the backup 2TB Maxtor had a hardware failure making the content available impossible. Only consolation was that Seagate was prompt enough to replace the drive.
Now I have to spend enormous time to regain the lost data. So I may not be doing anything worthwhile here.
That sucks... Good luck sorting through everything!

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
In my case I need to download the content I had om Maxtor. Will take ages as each download has some waiting time
Luckily, I don't delete files when I install em, I move em to a separate drive and hang on to them, cause I've had to reinstall everything, more than once in the past. lol Currently have a 3tb drive dedicated to that one task exclusively.

D

Deleted member 407196

So, Carolie and Sarah download links were removed. I wonder if that was intentional. Or due to the game author requesting to remove it?

Jan 12, 2019
Does anybody know what Linda's blue dress is called?
Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It's called "Fashion Blizz Poudre Dress for Genesis 3 Female(s)".

Last edited:

nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
my HDD crashed and the backup 2TB Maxtor had a hardware failure making the content available impossible. Only consolation was that Seagate was prompt enough to replace the drive.
Now I have to spend enormous time to regain the lost data. So I may not be doing anything worthwhile here.
That is an extremely likely story. Thank you for sharing.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes